PART:10(MARRIAGE)

NEXT DAY

Naira called kartik and in order ask him to pick her  up by 11 as they are going for shopping.

Naira: hey kartik tum ho na call pe.
Kartik: haa hu ab kya hai
Naira: kuch nhi bas yahi k 11 baje aa jana mujhe pick karne.
Kartik: kyu kaha jana hai tumhe aur mai kyu pick karu
Naira: mall jana hai aur mujhe nhi hum dono ko jana hai. Aur mujhe tum nhi pick karoge tao aur kaun karega shaadi meri tumse ho rhi tao engagement bhi tumse hi karni padegi na es liye shopping karni hai.
Kartik: mai free nhi hu kisi aur k saath chali jao.
Naira: tum free ho mujhe pta hai
Kartik: kyu tum meri p.a. ho jo tumhe pta hai
Naira: p.a tao nhi hu lekin hone wali patni jarur hu aur rhi baat mukhe kaise pta chala tao vo mujhe tumhi ne batya tha acha ab mere pass faltu ka time nhi jaldi ana late hoye naa tao dekhna kitne paise barbaad karugu tumhare. Acha bye
Kartik: lekin...

Kartik was again about to say something but naira ended the call.

Kartik mentally slapped him as he himself told her yesterday that he is free. He was also fed up of her as everytime she don't let me speak and end the call as soon as her talk is complete.

Kartik went to singhania sadan but naira was not ready yet. He was waiting for her last 30 minutes but she was still not there. He asked akshara to call her as they are getting late just then naira came.

Kartik: itna time khud bola tha k 11 baje aa jana aur ab 11: 30 ho rahe hai.
Naira: haa tao kya hua hame 12 baje tak hi vaha pohchna hai.
Kartik: tao tumne mujhe 11 baje kyu bulya.
Naira: tumhe yaad hai jab tum cafe 30 minute late aye the
Kartik: ha tao
Naira: bas kuch nhi uska hisaab barabar kiya hai.

Akshara and kaveri who were listening to their conversation glared at naira while gayu was sad seeing them. She was also going with rohan but somehwere else. She left from there to get her bag from her room as rohan arrived to pick her.

Naira and kartik were still engrossed in their banter but at last kartik said

Kartik: bas bohat ho gya ho gya na hisaab barabar ab chale.
Naira: haa chalo

They left and naira was about to sit but kartik opened the door of the car for her. He opened it not for being a gentlemen but to make gayu jealous as she was standing on the doorsteps.

IN CAR

Kartik: ek baat puchu mai
Naira: puchlo tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge.
Kartik: tum jab bhi call karti ho apni baat khatam hote hi call kyu cut kar deti ho meri baat bhi sun liya karo.
Naira: call kaun karta hai
Kartik: tum
Naira: baat kisiki suni jaigi
Kartik: tumhari
Naira: so
Kartik: lekin meri baat sun logi tao kya chala jaiga tumhara
Naira: itna hi mare jaa rahe hote ho baat karne k liye tao khud call kar liya karo paise ki kami nhi hai tumhare ghar pai jo talktime na ho phone mai.
Kartik: tumse na baat karna hi bekaar hai.
Naira: tao karne ko keh kaun raha hai.
Kartik: acha ek aur baat batao
Naira: kya
Kartik: us din tao gussa hokar chali gyi lekin shaadi k liye haa kyu bol diya

Naira didn't answer him about this and said k mall aa gya. He parked the car and bought their clothes for engagement.

Kartik: ab aur kuch bhi lena hai kya tumhe ya bas.
Naira: ab bas chalo kuch khate hai
Kartik: shukar hai bhukh bhi lagi tumhe
Naira: whatever chalo abhi.

They had their lunch and left from there for their home. Kartik dropped her and went back.

ENGAGEMENT DAY

AT THE VENUE

Goenkas were welcomed by Singhanias in a grand way and both the couples were made sit together on the stage. Shubham was sitting with naira and kartik. He was teasing them although kartik was least interested but to make gayu jealous he was being shy. While naira was laughing seeing him and teasing him along with kartik.

Then both couples exchanged the rings and the engagement ended on a good note.

Like this all the marriage functions ended on a good note. Kartik made gayu jealous at every possible point and also tortured her a lot whenever he got amy chance. Today was the Wedding day.

IN MORNING AFTER HALDI

Naira and Gayu were togethet after haldi and were resting as it was a big day for them today. Naira was busy preparing her jewellery while gayu was lost somewhere. Naira noticed her and aksed her the reason behind her sadness. 

Naira: kya hua di
Gayu: kuch nhi bas yahi k aaj hum yaha se chale jaige sabse dur

Gayu said giving a fake reason as the reason behind her tears was kartik.

Naira: gayu plzz aap bhi khush raho aur mujhe bhi rehne plzz senti mat karo.

Gayu hugged her and cried a lot making naira cry too. Both were crying when naitik, akshara and naksh entered. They three cheered both of them and asked them to get ready.

The wedding also ended on a good note .

Both of them were welcomed grandly by the singhanias. They finished the post marriage rituals and both couples were sent to the room to take rest as there was reception in the evening.

Gayu and Rohan start getting comfortable while kartik and naira were still in the same position with their banters.

IN KARTIK'S ROOM

Naira and kartik entered the room together.

Kartik: mai fresh hokar ata hu phir tum jana.
Naira: tum sachi school nhi gye kyaa
Kartik: ab kya hua
Naira: tumhe kisi ne sikhya nhi k ladies first.
Kartik: fine jao mai shubham k room mai jaa raha hu yaha raha tao pagal hi jaugaa
Naira: plzzz do the needful

IN THE RECEPTION PARTY

Kartik and naira and Rohan and Gayu were sitting on stage and accepting the gifts and blessings from the guests when keerti invited them for dance. Both the couples begin to dance. In the beginning kartik was dancing and getting close to naira only to make gayu jealous but with time he started enjoying it and find himself lost in naira while naira was completely loving this vibe. When naira was busy with her family and rohan was with his friends kartik noticed gayu was alone. He dragged  gayu to a corner.

Kartik: maza aa raha hai kya
Gayu: kyu kar rahe tum yeh sab kya milega yeh sab karke tumhe mai aur rohan yaha se aaj nhi kal chale jaige phir kya milega tumhe.
Kartik: kahi nhi jaa rahe tum dono abhi tumne mujhe aur naira ko ek saath dekha hi kaha hai.
Gayu: kartik kyu meri bhen ki zindagi k saath khel rahe ho tum uski tao koi galti bhi nhi hai.
Kartik: pta hai uski koi galti nhi hai lekin tumhari tao haina es liye jo mai chahuga wahi hoga samaj mai aya
Gayu: tum bohat galat kar rahe ho kartik mere saath nhi balki naira k saath bhi agar bhai ko pta chala na k tumne naira k saatb sirf mujhse badala lene k liye shaadi ki hai woh tumhe chodege nhi.
Kartik: whatever.

Kartik went to naira asked her to join him for dance. Kartik made sure gayu was jealous each and every second.

The reception also ended and now naira was waiting for kartik to come. Kartil entered the room and noticed naira was sitting on the bed using her phone.

Naira: tum change karlo maine kar liya actually mai bohat thak gyi thi aur upar se dress bohat bhari thi I hope you won't mind.
Kartik: theek hai mai change karke ataa hu.
Naira: hmm

Kartik went to change while naira called her parents. Naira was talking to her parents when she noticed kartik was taking a pillow and blanket and is going to sleep on couch. She ended the call and asked him.

Naira: don't tell me dude tum tv serial dekhte ho.
Kartik: ab kya hai.
Naira: tum yeh pillow aur blanket couch par kyu rakh rahe.
Kartik: mujhe laga uncomfortable hogi agar hum ek hi bed pad hongd tao.
Naira: plzz yeh sab drame tv serial ya movies mai hi ache lagte mere samne mat karna.
Kartik: oh God kya karu mai tumhara
Naira: mera kuch mat karo agar karna hi hai gao chup chap bed par akar so jao.
Kartik: fine.

They both slept at the edges of the bed and like this the day ended
________________________________________
I had almost the whole marriage sequence but I don't have any informatuon regarding marriages and all but I promise now everything will in detailed and well explained.

Votes Target: 20