PART:49

IN CLUB

Kartik tried to call naira but her phone was with keerti. He asked the security guard and he informed them as she left few minutes ago. Kartik was hell angry with her carelessness. He was about to leave when naksh interuppted.

Naksh: rehne do kartik
Kartik: nhi naksh I will go and check oski tabayat aaj vaise bhi theek nhi lag rhi thi mujhe
Keerti: thak gyi hogi woh
Shubham: haa bhaiya come on ab aap bhi mat jao plz phir hume bhi jana padega papa ne baadi mushkil se allow kiya hai.

Kartik agreed on everybody's insistence but his heart was still restless.

IN GOENKA VILLA

Driver took naira to Goenka Villa as she didn't straightly told him the destination. He asked her several times but she was all silent throughout the journey. She entered the hall and found the lights on. She was moving upstairs when her trance broke. She heard some noise from dadi's room.
She went to check and found dadi had falled on the floor and struggling to breathe. She took her into her lap and patted her cheeks

Naira: dadi kya hua aapko. Aap plz ankhe kholiye.

She tried finding her phone but failed to spot it. At last she dailed doctor's number from dadi's phone. She made dadi lay on her bed and tried calling kartik and everyone else but nobody picked the call. She was hell scared seeing dadi's deteoriorating condition.

Naira: aap plz apni ankhe kholiye aap theek haina
Dadi: woh
Naira: plz aap kuch boliye mat

Naira called the house helpers from dadi's phone but they also didn't answer due to deep slumber. After few minutes the doctor arrived. He checked her and give her some injection.

Naira: doctor is she fine. Dadi theek haina
Doctor: relax beta. Panic mat karo she is fine.
Naira: onhe hoya kya tha
Doctor: stress and tension k karan bp bohat jyada high ho gya tha. Aap plz enhe stress mat lene dijiye and let her have proper rest inki body bohat weak hai. Baaki mai manish se kal baat karlunga you don't worry

He left while naira went towards dadi and sat next to her. She put her head on her hands and cried. She was unable to register the things and gayu's words were ringing her mind making her more weak. Her trance broke on manish's call back.

Naira: hello
Manish: naira tum maa kahan hai
Naira: woh so rhi papa aap plz ghar par aa sakte hai
Manish: kyu kya hua naira sab theek tao haina
Naira: ji papa lekin aap plz vaapis aa jaiye
Manish: theek hai hum log aa rahe hai
Naira: ji

Naira ended the call as she was not able to talk more. Naira knew kartik was not the one how gayu described it her friends. Somewhere in her heart she still believed it to be a lie.

Kartik and others who came out and saw missed calls from dadi's no got worried. They tried calling out her and naira answered shubham's call.

Shubham: hello dadi kya hua
Naira: shubham its me
Shubham: bhabhi aap kya hua sab theek hai
Naira: haa woh dadi ki tabayat kharab ho gyi I tried calling you lekin don't worry ab woh theek hai
Shubham: oh sorry aap chinta mat kijiye hum aa rahe hai

Shubham ended the call and informed them about dadi's health. Naksh and Keerti also decided to go with them and see if dadi is ok. Kartik was confused with naira's behaviour. He was disappointed that she didn't call him for the second time.

IN GOENKA VILLA

Naira was still in dadi's room lost in her thoughts. Her trance was broken by dadi's voice as she asked for water. Naira went outside to bring water for dadi when everyone reached home. They didn't notice naira and went to dadi's room.