PART:57

GOENKA VILLA

Kaira changed their clothes as they were drenched in the rain. Kartik remembered he had to send some mail so he was on his laptop while Naira was downstairs preparing their evening tea.

IN KAIRA'S ROOM

Kartik was busy in his laptop when Naira came with two cups of tea for both of them. Kartik closed his laptop when he saw her. He got up from his seat and pulled her towards him.

Kartik: tao aage kya plan hai mam
Naira: chai pilo thaandi ho rhi phir dekhenge kya karna hai
Kartik: tumhara back pain kaisa hai ab
Naira(passing the tea cup to him): pehle se better hai woh kartik sab log kab aa rahe hai
Kartik: kyu kya huya
Naira: mujhe yaha akele bohat ajeeb lag raha hai
Kartik: akeli kaha ho tum mai hu
Naira: lekin tum tao kal office chale jaoge mai akeli kya karugi
Kartik: tum office nhi jaa rhi
Naira: nhi mujhe sirf papers sign karne the baaki mera contract khatam ho gya.
Kartik: great vaise tum aaj tak akeli hi tao rhi phir kya problem hai
Naira: ab aadat ho gyi hai ab nhi raha jata akele
Kartik: acha hai vaise woh kal shaam ko aa rahe hai as parso awards function hai
Naira: thank God.

Their conversation continued...

Naira got bored being alone at home. She had become habitual to a big joint family now. Her point of view and taste has changed a lot after marrying Kartik. Later they had their dinner which was cooked by Naira and Kartik together.

IN KAIRA'S ROOM

Naira's back pain worse due to exertion. She was having hard time in arranging the bed but still managed to do so. Kartik came out of the washroom and back hugged her.

Naira(due to the pain): aaahh
Kartik: kya hua
Naira(lieing): woh dara diya tumne
Kartik(turning her to make an eye to eye contact): tum mujhse kabse darne lagi
Naira(resting her head on his chest): tumhe nhi pta tum apne gussa se kitna darate ho mujhe.
Kartik: tum darti ho mujhse
Naira: normally nhi lagta lekin jab bhi tum gussa karte ho na you scare me to the core.
Kartik(kissing her on her head): I am sorry
Naira: its ok I deserved it.
Kartik: acha sare door and window lock kar diye
Naira: oh shit kartik plz ek baar niche check karke aaoge mai bhul gyi

Kartik downstairs the check whether the doors and windows were closed. Naira was closing their room's window as rain was still pouring when kartik came back. He came and wrapped his arms around her bare waist from back.

Kartik(removing her hairs from her back): baarish tao abhi bhi ho rhi hai
Naira: tao kya hua
Kartik: mujhe compensate karne ka mauka   milna chahiye na

Kartik started placing wet kisses on her neck while naira closed her eyes in pleasure. His lips trailed from her neck to shoulder. Naira turned her herself and faced him. He stopped for a moment and looked into her eyes. She kept her lips on his. They were kissing each other showing their love for each other. The kiss was full of passion and love. Kartik's hands was caressing her bare waist while naira was holding his collar pulling him towards her. Naira was still having the back pain but she ignored it as she didn't want to spoil his mood once again. Kartik broke the kiss and picked her up in bridal style. He took her to the bed and covered them with the blanket. They spent the night full of love and passion in each others embrace.

NEXT DAY

Naira and Kartik both were sleeping snuggling to each other. Naira's sleep broke as she felt a sharp pain in her back when she was going to change her side. She tried to move but to her bad luck it pained more. She with great effort got up and went to the washroom.

She had bath with hot water and she felt a little better. She let kartik sleep as they slept late last night. She went downstairs and got busy in preparing breakfast for them as later kartik had to go to his office. Kartik woke and freshen up. He knew naira would be downstairs preparing for their breakfast.