PART:94

AT KRISHNA

Kartik and Naira reached Krishna within 20 minutes. Naira was going to get out of the car when Kartik's phone rang again. He answered the call while she waited outside for him to join her. Although she refused him to accompany her yet she was more than happy to let him join. She was messaging naksh that she reached when Kartik came.

Kartik: nairaa
Naira: hmm
Kartik: voh mai mai
Naira: kya mai
Kartik: mujhe na kisi jaruri office k kaam se jana hoga. I am sorry I can't join you right now. Trust me I wanted to but
Naira(interrupting him): its okay kartik.
Kartik: naira I am
Naira: mai kaha na its fine
Kartik: message me once you are free. I will pick you
Naira: Don't worry I will ask bhai to drop me. You should focus on your important work.

Naira didn't wait for his reply and went away while kartik cursed his luck. He really wanted to be with her but he needed to go urgently. He stared at her retreating figure and got inside the car once she was out of his sight.

IN NAIRA'S SIDE

Naira was disappointed and frustrated but didn't want to show up. Although her rude replies stated otherwise, she didn't want to come between him and his work. She knew about the losses and respected his preference but still her heart  didn't want to listen to her brain. Putting aside the thoughts, she went to meet naksh.

Naksh was in his cabin in his restaurant busy reading sth in his files when naira entered. She went towards him and side hugged him as he was in  sitting position.

Naksh: I didn't expect you to be here before 1pm
Naira: I was missing you.
Naksh: I missed you tooo
Naira: someone else was missing you tooo
Naksh: kya logi tea or coffee
Naira: filhall toh kuch nhi. Howz everything?
Naksh: it has been great
Naira(taking the photo frame of keesh and adoring it): you know she missed you.
Naksh: yeah that's why she is at goenka villa  and didn't call me since 5 days.
Naira: ohne nhi pta tha k aap aaj aane wale ho
Naksh: kaise pta hota oske liye baat karni padhti hai
Naira: baat hi karni thi toh aap call karlete.
Naksh: baat karne ka kya fyada at last what we do is argue
Naira: it is normal
Naksh: no it is not
Naira: bhai
Naksh: mai keerti se kehkar gya tha abhi 2 mahine k liye gharpe rest kare doctor ne suggest kiya but no. Ose apni marzi chalani hai. She thinks I am stopping her from pursuing her dreams but what I am all doing is to keep her and our child healthy. Keerti ki condition is not normal right now still she is taking the risk.
Naira: aap yeh baat onse aram se kehkar dekhiye I know she will understand. aap pyaar se samajhakar dekhiye ek baar.
Naksh: maine koshish ki thi you know what she did.
Naksh: she packed her bags and went to goenka villa. Aisa kaun karta hai. Ab sab logo ko lag hai I left her alone when she was pregnant but the truth she left before I left being angry.
Naira: this is due to pregnancy hormones. You need to deal with her with patience.

Naksh was frustrated with keerti's carelessness. He wanted to talk to someone and at last she called naira. As he was her lifesaver she was his. No doubt she maybe childish sometimes well most of the times, somewhere she knew how to handle these situations and people more than him. She was good at solving others problems except her own. When naksh opened up about his life. She adviced him to be more polite and patient with her. Somewhere  naksh too knew she was right. It was pregnancy hormones the reason behind keerti's constant mood swings and indifferent behaviour. Sometimes he still thinks is this a right time for him to be a father.

Naksh: than what do I do now
Naira: you can call her and ask if she can join you for lunch maybe
Naksh: tujhe lagta aaj tak mujhe aisa lagta tha kartik is the reason behind your stable relationships but now I think otherwise
Naira(whispering): I hope we could have a stable relationship.
Naksh: sorry I couldn't hear you
Naira: call her now
Naksh: would you like to join I mean I promised you a lunch and plus maybe I would need you there to manofy my pregnant wife
Naira: lekin mai
Naksh(pouting): pretty please
Naira: okay but I will leave early
Naksh:done