PART: 103

IN KARTIK'S OFFICE

Kartik got busy in some meeting after bidding bye to Anushka and Neil. He had a launch party of his upcoming project this weekend and had been working hard for this for last two months. He just completed his paper work and was about to leave when his secretary told him that Neil has been calling him continously. He asked him to handle the rest and went to his cabin to answer him.

Kartik: hello
Neil: where the hell were you?
Kartik: I was busy in a meeting.
Neil: fine. dude can you plz come to the city hospital.
Kartik: what happened
Neil: tu yahan aaja mai phir batata hu.
Kartik: is everything alright.
Neil: yeah just come here.

Kartik ended the call and rushed out to drive to the city hospital. He bumped into Shubham on his way and murmured that he has sth business to deal.

Shubham: bhai
Kartik: mai tumse baad mei baat karta hu shubham. I need to go
Shubham: bhai mujhe bhi aapse jaruri baat karni hai. Voh bhabhi
Kartik: this can wait I will talk to you later.
Shubham: lekin

Before he could say anything Kartik left leaving Shubham disappointed. He wanted to tell him that she is back in the city nevertheless he decided to tell him later.

IN HOSPITAL

Neil was waiting for Kartik at the reception when Kartik entered. He sighed in relief after seeing him alright but was confused why he called him here.

Neil: hey Kartik come
Kartik: ab batayega hua kya hai.
Neil: voh advith got into an accident and
Kartik: whatt
Neil: he's okay but
Kartik: but what
Neil: will you let me finish
Kartik: yeah alright
Neil: he got into an accident while saving Anushka and she is blaming herself for his condition.
Kartik: is she alright.

Later Neil informed him that Advith was here for some work. He and Anushka were on their way for checking the arrangements. They got into an accident as they got into some argument while driving.
Kartik asked him where is Anushka and followed Neil there.

IN NAIRA'S SIDE

Naira didn't came with Advith and reached Udaipur late in the noon. She asked him that they can leave a bit late but he dismissed her request. So she decided to book a taxi for herself letting him go whenever he pleases. She didn't even got the chance to freshen up when she received the news of him getting into an accident. She told her family she has to leave and will talk to them later and left.

She entered inside the hospital and made her way towards the reception to enquire about advith. She asked the receptionist about Advith Mathur.

Naira: Excuse me. Can you please tell me the room no. in which Advith mathur is admitted.
Receptionist: how are you related to him.
Naira: I am his family
Receptionist: just a second mam.

Naira stood their impatient waiting for her tell her but soon she was informed the room number. She turned to made here way towards the room when someone bumped into her.

Neil: Naira tum yahan
Naira: neil hii
Neil: tum yahan I mean tum toh
Naira: can we talk later. I am in a hurry.
Neil: lekin

Naira didn't let him finish and made her way towards the ward where Advith was admitted. Neil followed her and was confused why she was going the the same side. He stopped walking as she too stood there still staring at sth. He followed the path and saw Kartik hugging Anushka. He pitied his friend and decided to interrupt by clearing his throat. But the three of them there didn't get bother by his effort.

Neil: arrey Naira tumne bataya nhi tum yahan kya kar rhi ho
Kartik(coming out of her embrace): Nairaa
Naira(diverting her attention): voh (interrupted by a nurse)
Nurse: who is from the patient's family
Naira(clearing her throat): itz me.
Nurse: plz sign this form and kindly bring these medicines.
Naira: is he fine. I mean kuch serious toh nhi hai
Nurse: minor injury hai nothing serious..
Naira: can I meet him.
Nurse: yes you can