PART:7(ALLIANCE FOR GAYU)

IN GOENKA VILLA

Next day, everybody were sitting in the hall  were having tea when priyanka informed them that they all are going some sort of party and no excuse will be taken. Kartik said he is not sure that he will be able to come or not but he will try.

AT THE PARTY VENUE

(I am jumping to the scene in the party when rama dadi introduced goenka's to singhania and asked gayu and rohan to talk)

When they were about to leave to have a conversation and kartik entered. First kartik was confused to see gayu with his family but when shubham came to him and told him about gayu being the girl chosen for rohan he was shocked, angry, hurt. He was unable to register the things going on around him and saw gayu who was seeing him with guilty eyes for his reation. He didn't say a word and left from there.

Gayu who also didn't know kartik being Rohan's cousin was equally shocked. She didn't know what to do. She thought she will talk to kartik after talking to rohan once but everything went against her. She wanted to run behind kartik and explain him but she can't. She cursed her fate. She was lost in her thoughts when rama dadi aksed her to take rohan with her and have a talk.

(Note: kartik didn't see naira. I am skipping the whole party because the writer too lazy to write anything about the things which no connection to the future story)

Jumping to the scene at GOENKA VILLA after returning from the party.

All the members were talking about Singhanias.

Kushal:maa aap batayie kaise lage ladkiwali
Dadi: ache log the aur Gayu woh bhi bohat  sundar hai
Manish: haa hum jaante hai Naitik ji ko kaafi purani dosti hai humari aaj kal baat nhi hoti woh alag baat hai lekin agar yeh rishta ho jai tao bohat acha hoga
Akhilesh: haa jab se ohno ne restaurants khole hai tab se baat cheet nhi hoi hai lekin woh bohat ache log hai.

They all were praising singhania in the hall while kartik in his apartment was gone mad. He didn't know how to react. He felt betrayed and wanted to confront gayu. In anger, he broke everything which was coming in contact with his hands.

Kartik's POV
Kaise kar sakti hai woh mere saath aisa uski himmat kaise hui. Mai yaha kitne dino se uske liye pareshaan ho raha aur ose manane ki koshish kar raha hu lekin woh ose koi farak hi nhi padta. Kal tumhe mere sawalo k jawab dene padege GAYATRI SINGHANIA or you will see the worst side of me.

Gayu on the other hand was feeling guilty.

Gayu' POV
I am sorry kartik. Mujhe nhi pta tha k rohan tumhara cousin agar pta hota tao tumhe mai jarur bata deti. Par tum dekhna kal mai sab theek kar dugi. Mai kal shaadi k liye mana kar dugi.

Gayu was lost in her thoughts when Rama dadi knocked on the door.

Gayu: dadi aayie na
Rama: gayu woh mujhe tumse baat karni thi
Gayu: boliye dadi
Rama: tumhe rohan kaisa laga. Mera matlab acha hai na. Mujhe pta hai maine jabardasti tumhe os se milvaya hai lekin beta meri baat samjhne ki koshish karo
Gayu: dadi yeh aap kya keh rhi hai
Rama: beta mai kuch zyada nhi bolna chahti lekin yeh jarur kehna chahti hu agar tum es rishte ke liye haa kahogi tao sabse jyada khush tumhare mumma papa honge. Jab tum 16 saal ki thi tab hi rohan ko tumhare liye chun liya tha

And she told her about many things which were enough to make gayu to accept rohan as her husband. After listening to her dadi, she will make kartik understand somehow and will only marry Rohan for her parents happiness.

_________________________________________

Next Morning in the SINGHANIA SADAN

All were having breakfast when rama dadi announced that she has invited GOENKAS for dinner for baat pakki karne k liye and all.