PART:77

Naira spent the whole day in planning out for their trip. Naira took their family's permission so that they don't plan out something. Although they teased her a lot yet happily agreed to her request. Naira too asked dhruv to make sure that he doesn't schedule any meetings for Kartik for next two weeks and handle the things on his own. She was a way more than excited to shower her love for him. It took the whole day for her to organise their 10 days trip. She know kartik can't afford more than 10 dayd off due to his schedule and respected it.

While Kartik had a terrible day in office. He had back to back scheduled meeting as he was not regular and cancelled so many meetings in last few days. It was an exhausting day for him and badly need rest. He juet thanked God that it is Saturday the next day and he can rest. He was just confused why dhruv fixed all the meetings in one day but dhruv just gave a random excuse as naira strictly told him to not disclose anything to him.

IN KAIRA'S HOME

Naira was impatiently waiting for her dear husband so that she can share her plan for their trip. She was just going to disclose about her plan of going for a trip as she just can't hide that but she decided to not to reveal about her plans and surprises.

Naira's POV

I just can't wait for the monday morning kartik. It will be our first official private trip that too abroad. OMG I can't believe. I just hope maine jo plan kiya hai sab vaise hi. My excitement is too much to be handled. Yaar Kartik jaldi aao na plzz

She was lost when the doorbell rang. She just composed herself and then went to open the door. And at last he was here when she opened the door.

IN HALL

Kartik just got himself seated on the sofas while Naira poured water into a glass from the jug. She went to offer him water and found him to be disturbed.

Naira(handing him the water): kartik
Kartik: thank you
Naira(noticing his tired expression): kya huya sab theek haina.
Kartik: haa voh back to back meetings k karaan sar mei dard ho raha hai
Naira: mai daba du
Kartik: nhi mai rest karuga theek ho jayega.
Naira: theek you can go and change. Mai tumhare liye chai lekar aati hu.
Kartik(getting up): yeah
Naira: kartik bhukhar tao nhi hai
Kartik: bas thakavat hai aaj bohat kaam tha isiliye baki kuch nhi
Naira: hmm

Kartik went to his room to change and rest while naira made her way towards the kitchen to prepare a teas for him. She decided to talk about her plans later as his mood is quite messed due to headache and tiredness.

IN KAIRA'S ROOM

Naira came to their room and saw him laying on the bed with his closed eyes. She placed her tray on the side table and went towards him.

Naira(moving her hands in his hairs): kartik
Kartik: tum kab aayi
Naira(finding his body hot enough): kartik tumhe fever hai
Kartik: nhi voh bas
Naira: mai thermometer laati hu
Kartik(stopping her): I hate checking the temperature.
Naira(confused): seriously
Kartik(keeping his head in her lap): Naira just be with me I will be fine
Naira(caressing his hairs): I am there with you. Always.
Kartik: hmm

Kartik closed his eyes while naira asked him to have the tea first then sleep for sometime. Kartik had his tea and slept while naira went to arrange the things he messed after coming back from office.

IN BALCONY

Naira was in balcony busy in her laptop still choosing and planning out for their trip. She was so busy that she didn't notice Kartik looking at her with curiosity. He cleared his throat to make her feel his presence while she immediately closed the laptop and asked him.

Naira: tum kab othe
Kartik: just now tum kya kar rhi thi
Naira: kuch nhi voh bas
Kartik: acha chodo ese voh mera charger kahan tumne dekha
Naira: voh dusre room mei wait I will bring that.