Prologue

THE RULEBOOK

 Welcome to the Game of Murders!😈

   Halloween is the time of the year when we are compelled to ask ourselves a question - Are we afraid of the dead? Or are these living, breathing beings around us deadlier? 

   Have you got what it takes to experience Halloween trick-or-treats? Uh, uh! It's not the same as children's trick-or-treat. 🎃

GOAL OF THE GAME - 

This game is a place where you can unleash your inner potential by fulfilling dreadful dares and crazy tasks. The fun part is no one will ever know who you are! 

Enjoy this real-life game and ascend towards success.

🔪ASSETS OF A MURDERER -

All you need is your bravery. Except that everything will be provided. ;)

1. Task badges 💯

2. Dare treats 💥

3. Gem of peace 💣

4. The trophy of reality 💫

5. Outfits of Halloween 🤡

6. Ghost's weapons 🗡

👁OVERVIEW (The eagle's eye) -

The game is played in four rounds as follows,

1. The truth reveals 

2. The dirty exposè

3. The samurai tasks 

4. The man massacre 

🎴GAME SETUP -

The masked man gets you a bowl of questions. 

The order in which the questions are picked will remain as it is for the rest of the game.

Once you jump in, you cannot back out. 

Go with the flow. Do your best to maintain your Disguise. 

Who knows if you are standing in front of another killer or a detective. 

Any mistakes can serve as a reason for the end of your path towards glory. 

The game is set as a real-life challenge with twists and turns, making the players enjoy it to their fullest. 

⚠️NOTE: DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVE A SLOW BRAIN OR WEAK HEART!

🩸🔪May the best murderer win!🔪🩸

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.