Epilogue

DEAR DIARY

Dear Diary, 

Summertime is so much better than winters. The sun is bright and up, which has warded off the cold and secretive nights. 

Last winter was a roller coaster. Halloween was a mess. My HOD was a mastermind serial killer who hasn't actually killed anyone but has plotted a game for youngsters to kill each other for gaining fame. 

As crazy as it sounds, it was all true. The day when Penelope delivered her discursive speech was the last day of her Disguise. If we hadn't gone through that investigation, it was likely we might have thought it was just an absurd, provocative speech by Ms. Penelope, as always. 

Also, thanks to the information lent by Mason, we gained a path for the investigation. I'm glad the pieces started fitting into their spaces, and the dreary nightmare was taken care of. 

After I texted Evan, he started his background check and personal investigation on Penelope. Unexpectedly, he found things that were disturbing and uncanny. She had a past with accusations of robberies, kidnaps and some physical violence cases under a different identity named Ms. Gecko. 

Further digging revealed that the house was itself a shred of clear evidence for what she has been doing all her life. 

Anyways, I'm glad it ended. The game is done. No more threats, no more scare, and no more screams. Legal actions have been taken on everyone involved in the game, including Penelope. 

My soul is still recovering from the effects of the blow. So are the other students and our institute as a whole. We might have overcome this disaster, but there are several awaiting our way. 

~Love, Emi❤