The Agreement

Previously-

Andreas took the plate of shepherd's pie and vegetables up to Hadrian's room still angry with him. In his room, Hadrian laid curled into a ball on his bed sobbing his little heart out. And that's what Andreas saw when he opened Hadrian's bedroom door. Along with the swollen eye, busted lip, and the bandages peeking out from his sleeves and the ones around his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andreas's P.O.V

When I opened his bedroom door, what I saw broke my heart. He wasn't lying otherwise he wouldn't be crying like this or have any injury, well I think he has I'm not sure though. I don't think he's noticed me yet, or that his door was opened. He was curled up into a ball crying his eyes out. Then he moved slightly, and I saw them clearly.

The bandages around his arms and neck. The black swollen eye, and busted lip. He wasn't lying when he said he got jumped by a group of ruffians. What have we done, now he probably thinks he can't turn to us anymore.

Third Person's P.O.V

Andreas was correct in his musings, Hadrian never noticed that his bedroom door was opened. His entire body was hurting, he just wanted to be held and told that it was okay, that they can't hurt him anymore.

He knew that this wouldn't be possible because they didn't believe him. And this hurt more than any physical injuries he sustained. He wanted his dad, but he probably didn't want him anymore.

Andreas placed the plate down on the dresser to the left side of the door. And slowly crept into the room, and made his way over to Hadrian. Not saying a word he picked Hadrian up and placed him in his lap and just hugged him tight to his chest. A few tears slipping down his own face.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurting baby?" Andreas rambled in a sad, depressive, heartbroken voice. This type of behavior is very unlike Andreas.

Hadrian just cuddled as close to Andreas as he possibly could. Not saying a word, just sobbing into Andreas's shoulder. Trembling non-stop against Andreas due to crying so much. Andreas's heart broke further for his sweet little boy. How dare someone think, let alone touch his baby.

"Daddy it was scary. T-they came out of nowhere." Hadrian sobbed and clung even tighter to Andreas if that was even possible.

Andreas held his little boy, cradled in his arms, and started to rock him slightly. He felt absolutely horrific. He thought Harry lied to him. He lost his temper with his already terrified son. His shaky small voice broke his heart further.

"I know baby. I'm so so sorry. You'll never fully understand how sorry I am. How about we go and get you checked over, mummy will come with us too, okay?" Andreas whispered in Harry's ear continuing to cradle and rock him. Harry nodded in agreement slightly calmer now he was in his father's arms.

Gabriella was heartbroken. From the current state of Harry, the mental and emotional side of things. The pain her boy must have gone through alone. They soon left for St Mungo's to get the medical staff to check over and heal Hadrian. Hadrian had never brought up the mysterious group and their offer.

From this day forward Andreas and Gabriella will always let Hadrian explain things before jumping to conclusions.

*Time Skip*- a week later

Hadrian made a full recovery, he only has a couple of scars from the experience. He made up with Gabi and Dre. Both Andreas and Gabriella were always apologizing to Hadrian, who repeatedly told them that he understood and that he forgave them.