Rian's missing...

A/N- Sorry for not updating for a while, I've had a writing block and a lot of tests and assessments in school. So if you have any ideas please message me with anything you want to see. Thank you.  

Previously-

But before James could reply Harry stood up and said, "This has been truly lovely but I've got to get back to the common room. Bye-Bye." Harry then quickly left back to the Slytherin common room and by default his friends.

Leaving Sirius and James to mull over the information they have just received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.

James and Sirius were left there fuming, is this why Harry had avoided them. He thought he had been replaced and unwanted. On top of this, why had Lily lied and told her parents they had another child when they didn't? They always knew Lily wanted a daughter but they didn't realise she would go this far.

With these thoughts still running through their heads, they got up and headed down to the kitchen in complete silence.

Lily and Remus had been too absorbed in creating lesson plans to notice how long James and Sirius were gone.

Hunter, Ron, and Hermione had been out by the black lake all day reading, playing in the lake, and scheming respectfully.

Hadrian's P.O.V.

As I left Dada and Padfoot, I skipped to the Slytherin common room. Once I reached the wall, it opened and out came Draco, Blaise, and Pansy. As soon as I was spotted by Pansy, I had my face in her chest.

"Um. Hi Pansy, are you okay?" I said although it came out muffled in her robe. She had also started to tear up.

"Yeah, where have you been, Hadrian? You said you'd be 10 minutes, you've been gone for 2 bloody hours?" Pansy explained, clutching my shoulders in her death-like grip.

"Wow, was I really gone for that long. Okay well, a lot has happened. First, in the library I overheard Hunter talking with Weasly and Granger. He said all these mean things and how he is planning to get me on my own and beat me up if I don't leave Hogwarts. Then on the way back here, I bumped into James Potter. He explained everything to me from his point of view, and I forgave him." I finished with a deep breath. I had been looking down the whole time so I looked up, only to be met with three shocked expressions on my friends' faces. Did I say something wrong?

"Hadrian Andreas Potter-Villarreal! You forgave him. After he abandoned you for your brother. What were you thinking?" Draco screeched right in my face. Whilst Blaise and Pansy cover their ears.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Hadrian had started to tear up but this went unnoticed by Draco, as he grabbed Hadrian's arm and dragged him to an abandoned classroom in the dungeons. Blaise and Pansy followed silently. Once they reached the classroom, Draco released Hadrian and resumed screaming at him.

"Why the hell would you forgive him, you idiot. Especially after everything he has done to you? What was going through your head?"

By this point, Hadrian was balling his eyes out curling into himself. At this point, Blaise and Pansy stepped in. But as they were yelling, Hadrian ran out of the classroom. He could hear them calling for him to come back, but he just kept running.

In the end, he ended up by the whomping willow tree in the courtyard. The tree was able to sense the distress rolling off of Harry in waves. The willow wrapped one of its vines around Harry's waist and lifted him into the nook between its branches.