Reactions and Schedules

A/N- I don't own the pictures, I found them on Pinterest. Some of the information might not be accurate it's what I found online that made the most sense. Also, I'm sorry for not updating in so long, I got really absorbed into a really long fanfiction.

Previously-

"Alright Nick, seriously one of these days you're going to suffocate Ry in your hugs. We're all proud, but if you kill him before the others are able to see him you'll be six feet under. But seriously Nick stop before he's sick." Felix ranted trying to get Nick to stop. All three were oblivious to the looks of disbelief they were receiving. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Severus Snape's P.O.V.

What the hell is going on? Why are Nickolas and Felix hugging and acting as though they know the surprise Potter offspring? He isn't even fighting them off, he seems comfortable. Is this a normal thing?

But looking towards the Potters and their friends, they also have no idea who they are or how they know their other kid. Weird. Yet Draco doesn't seem to share these feelings.

"Draco, you don't seem confused. Do you know what that is about?" I inquired, turning to look at my godson.

"Yes, I do uncle Sev. Though I think even you'd think it was a normal reaction, considering their relationship." Draco blubbers as he peered at me with subtle disbelief.

"What do you mean 'their relationship', Draco?" I asked slightly indignantly.

"I mean the fact that Professor Nihtengan is one of Hadrian's dads." He says casually accompanied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"One of his dads?" I exclaimed, practically gasping at the two men and one boy who still remain oblivious to our questioning looks.

"Urm yeah that's what I said. He has eight of them." Draco said in a tone that screamed duh.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Neither Draco Malfoy nor Severus Snape noticed the six adults and three children listening to what they were saying throughout this convocation. Everyone excluding Draco, Hadrian, Felix, and Nickolas were openly gasping and extremely confused.

'He has eight dads. Maybe those guys who came running into the bookshop the other day. Am I counted within that?' thought James Potter.

'He's got eight dads. Well then, he clearly doesn't need us then. We made the right call then. Now our attention can stay mainly on Hunter, but also Aurelia.' thought Lily Potter.

'I want a hug from my little pup too.' thought Sirius.

"Okay, my turn. Come here, bubba." Felix lightly declared, opening his arms wide and kneeling on the floor.

Barely letting Felix finish his sentence before running into his arms, grinning like a madman was Harry. As soon as Rian was in his arms, Felix closed his arms squeezing Harry tight and picking him up.

After a while, Felix and Nickolas let go of Hadrian, telling him they'll contact the others and tell them he was sorted into Slytherin.

After this was said Harry and Draco headed to the common room and crashed immediately. Both boys entered the common room, found their room which they were conveniently sharing, and changed for bed. After getting changed they went to bed and fell asleep as soon as their head hit the pillow.

Hadrian was the first one to wake up around 5 am. He decided that he would get up and get ready for breakfast since he couldn't get back to sleep. This is when Harry finally noticed what the room looked like.

Love, Trust, and Betrayalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें