KamiSero/SeroKami - Comfort

Sero woke up to the feeling of the morning sun shining down on him. Flashing his signature smile, he got out of bed and quickly got ready for school.

He walked out of his dorm and into the communal showers, before getting out, heading to his dorm and changing into his school uniform. Checking himself in the mirror one last time for good measure, he walked out of his room and into the appointed 'Bakusquad' common room, which was just where the group met up in the mornings to eat breakfast and talk about small stuff before heading to class.

All of them except Kaminari and Jirou were there, which was an unusual occurrence.

Kaminari was usually the first person there, and since he started dating Jirou, they would come down together and wait for the rest of the squad.

Walking up to the group, Sero asked, "Where's Jirou and Kaminari?"

"Dunno. Jirou and Kami are usually here together. You're Kami's best friend, shouldn't you know?" Mina answered.

"I'll text him right now." Sero supplied, already turning on his phone and opening the messaging app.

TO KAMI:

7 : 1 2 A M

Yo dude, where are you?

Sero waited until he finished eating breakfast with the rest of the squad before checking his phone to see if Kaminari responded, but Sero's message was left unread.

"It isn't like Kami to just bail on us and not respond when we text him." Sero mused, turning his phone off again and walking with the rest of the Bakusquad towards U.A.

"Maybe his phone is dead." Kirishima excused, forever the optimist.

"He's probably in his fucking room, meaning he should have his fucking charger with him. Besides, Pikachu's quirk is literally Electrification. If his phone fucking died he has enough fucking sense to know that he can just fucking charge his phone by himself."

"That's a lot of fucking, but yeah. Kami does that from time to time." Sero observed, opening his phone and checking his messages again.

'Still no answer.' Sero thought to himself, before he frowned.

Kaminari was on his phone a lot, meaning that if someone texted him outside of school hours, he usually responded between a few seconds and half an hour. If Kaminari wasn't responding after a full hour, something must be wrong.

"Do you think something's happened with Kami? Maybe he got attacked? Or hurt? Or kidnapped?" Sero started panicking, filling his head with all the bad things that could have happened to his friend.

"Sero, calm down. I'm sure Kaminari is fine." Kirishima assured, patting Sero on the back in a comforting way.

Sero took a few deep breaths and nodded, before continuing to walk with the group.

They eventually made it into U.A and into the 3 - A classroom, where Jirou sat, talking to Yaoyorozu, her face contorted with an expression Sero identified as worry, and was that regret?

"Yo, Jirou!" Mina called, walking over to the raven - haired girl, who immediately looked nervous. "Why didn't you meet us today?"

Jirou shook her head. "I'm sorry Ashido, I just had to go over some notes with Momo."

Momo smiled at Mina, though it seemed a little strained.

Mina shrugged it off and turned back to Jirou. "It's ok! Just warn us next time, k?"

Jirou nodded. "Of course."

'Jirou and Kaminari are dating, maybe I can ask her why Kami isn't here yet.' Sero thought, walking to where Jirou sat with Yaoyorozu.