BakuJirou - Love Song

"Ah! You actually came!" Jirou squeaked, surprised as she looked back. She had heard footsteps coming up behind her, and had been shocked when Medicine major Bakugou Katsuki actually read her letter.

She had dropped it in his bag during one of her breaks, when she knew Bakugou would still be in class. She had thought that he would ignore her letter, maybe even trash it to be long forgotten, but she had been slightly hoping he would come.

Maybe this means I have a chance! She thought to herself.

"Oh, so you're the one who sent that creepy letter." Bakugou grunted. "Why the hell did you call me here then? I've got stuff to do."

Her confidence wilting slightly at the creepy letter statement, she took her guitar in hand and turned to properly face Bakugou. "I have a song that I wrote for you."

Bakugou folded his arms. "Get on with it."

Smiling to herself, Jirou started to move her hands, plucking at the strings gracefully. After playing a few chords, she brought out her voice, ewhich harmonized well. It was important to be good at what you did if you were going to be a musician one day.

"Your eyes are red,

My guitar is blue,

I love you Bakugou, Even more than I love singing for you!

Oh Bakugou!

Your hands are like fluttering flowers on a fall day.

Soft and fleeting, just the way I want them to staaaay!

Oh please don't change Bakugou, and let my love grow!

That's why I called you to this rooftop, to let you know,

That I think of you as the best,

An opinionist, and different.

Just like me!"

Jirou ended her song with one last note, and breathed heavily from the effort she put into her song as she looked at Bakugou. His face was passive, as if analyzing something.

"Yeah, no."

"What?!" Jirou exclaimed.

"You obviously don't know me if you think we're similar." Bakugou rolled his shoulders, standing up. "It's best you find someone else. I don't have time for relationships either. I'm trying to be a surgeon, not some love psychiatrist."

He turned around and walked away, leaving Jirou alone on the rooftop.

"I even wrote a song for him..."