Morgan's period

Morgan's pov

Oh gosh! Everything hurts! This morning I woke up and my abdomen hurt so bad it hurt to stand. I eventually got up and went to the bathroom and saw blood on my underwear! Mom had told me about periods but she didn't say it'd hurt this bad! Even worse mom and dad were at a meeting in japan and peter was taking care of me!

I didn't know where the pads or tampons were so I gathered up all of my courage and asked peter.

"P..peter?"
"Ya bug?" Peter responded
"Do you know where.. mom's... pads are?" I asked hardly above a whisper but since peter had super hearing he heard it.

"Oh shorty, I don't know I'm sorry but I can run to the store and get some" he said softly

"Yes thank you petey" Morgan responded hugging peter

*time skip to store*

Peter stood there mind blown. There was hundreds of different pads and tampons. How would he know what morgy would need. Just than an older women walked into the isle, seeing peter, and chuckled.

"Do you need some help?" She questioned

"Yes please! My 12 year old sis got her period and our parents are out of town and I have no idea what to get her."
Peter said

For the next 20 minutes the old lady told him everything he should get. Shorter pads for day, long pads for night, a heating pad, chocolate, potato chips, and ibuprofen (which they had at home).

When peter got home he gave Morgan everything and waited for her to change. While she changed he got movies, blankets, ibuprofen, and the heating pad ready.

Once Morgan got out of the bathroom her and peter sat together on the couch with Morgan's head on his lap, while he rubbed circles on her lower stomach trying to help the cramps.

"Thank you petey, for everything" Morgan said quietly

"Oh darling you know i'd do anything for you" peter replied lovingly

Her and peter fell asleep like that and that's how the next 2 days went until Pepper and tony came home. Then they all would cuddle and watch movies.

Hey Little Cubs! My period decided to show up today and I got inspiration for this! I hope you liked it.

Bye Little Cubs!!!