Broken

I don't own any characters (except for Ethan) they belong to Marvel and Stan Lee

      Peter was not the happiest person to ever live. He is an orphan, he gets bullied, and the orphanage is Horrible!

Peter's pov

"Peter!" I hear

"Ugh" I groan

"Peter we got to get up before Ms. Nancy wakes up!" I quickly open my eyes and start getting ready.

You see Peter and his twin Ethan are both 15 and the oldest kids in the orphanage. Which means they 1. Aren't usually adopted 2. Incharge of breakfast and getting everyone to school and 3. Take the blame for all the kids so they only get hurt. Yes Ms. Nancy as you guessed is abusive.

"Ethan, go wake everyone up I'll start pouring the cereal." I say.

Time skip
At school

Ethan and I part ways at the front gate and I go over to Ned and MJ.

"Hey loser" MJ says.

"Hey" I say while doing my handshake with Ned.

"So how was your weekend?" Ned asks

"It was pretty good except Emma ( one of the kids at the orphanage ) dropped a plate so I got beat since I took the blame" I say.

"You really are amazing, I can't imagine taking the blame every time." Ned says.

"It's fine, the kids shouldn't have to go through that. I can take it anyways." I say

Another time skip because guess what... I'm lazy!

At "home"

"Alright brats gather round!" Ms. Nancy says.

"We are having a few people coming to adopt in a few hours so go try to look better then rats!" She yells

Ethan and I help the little kids look a bit better and told them to behave. Ethan and I on the other hand don't even try to look nice, we just go work on homework.

Two hours later said in SpongeBob narrorator voice

"Angels come down stairs the guests have arrived!" Ms. Nancy sweetly said, trying to impress the guests.

All the kids line up (except me and Ethan we didn't even go down)

"So what age are you looking for?" Nancy asks

"Um between 8 and 15" the guests say.

"Ok here are the kids who are in that age catagorie. We have Sadie who is 8, Tom who is 10, Holly who is 12 and Peter and Eth...." Ms. Nancy stopped.

"Peter Ethan, come down here NOW!" Ms. Nancy yelled

Ethan and I walked down stairs and stood in the line.

"This is Ethan and Peter who are 15" Ms. Nancy says.

Me and Ethan look up and see......

So I'm not sure who should be the people who adopt Tony and pepper, Natasha and Steve, or Natasha and Bucky. Comment who you want.

Bye Little Cubs!