Peter Meets the Rogue Avengers PT 2

Tony's Pov

"Rogers" I say "Stark" Steve says back. I then say " So things have changed a bit since you all left and there is some rules. Firstly you should know I have an intern that you might see you can not and will not speak, look, or think about him got it?" I say. Second of all your rooms are the same as you left them and you can go on any floor except 91 and 92 ( Peters and Tony's lab). Lastly since I am only being forced to let you live here you will be paying rent." That last one earned a lot of groans. Steve finally spoke up and said " why do we have to pay you rent we never had to before?" I responded with " well before I trusted you and we were friends now I don't trust you and we are not friends." I say in a low growl.

" Come on Tony we shouldn't be treated this way we are your friends. How are we going to pay rent?" Steve says. I look at him blankly and say " you get a job." And walk out.

I go down to my lab and start trying to busy my mind by working on a project so I don't have a panic attack. I start working and realize I need my set of glass jars Wich I keep in my random items drawer. I walk over and open it and see something I didn't want to ever see again. Steve's shield. I start hyperventilating and I feel like I'm back with Steve and Bucky right when Steve puts his shield through my arc reacter. "Boss" FRIDAY says. "It seems you are having a panic attack, calling mini boss".

Peter's pov

I quickly pick up the call. "Mini boss, Boss is having a panic attack and you need to come to the tower." FRIDAY says. Luckily it was lunch time so I grabbed my bag and told Ned to tell the teachers I felt sick and went home. I rushed to the tower and went to the lab. I open the door and there I see, Mr. Rogers and Mr. Stark.

Steve's pov

Tony had just walked out and I turned to the rest of the team. Sam started saying " this is so unfair we shouldn't have to pay rent or follow stupid rules. Like what's up with Stark threatining us over some intern?" Wanda responds " probably his child from when he was a playboy." I then say " this is unfair I'm going to go talk to Tony." I walk over to the elevator and ask FRIDAY to take me to wherever Tony was.

I was going to make this part a lot longer but it's past midnight and I'm tired so I'll try to post the next part soon!

Bye Little Cubs!