Peter Meets the Rogue Avengers PT 1

Hi anyone who is actually reading this. This is my first story. Pease leave comments telling me how to fix anything. Also I don't own any of the characters they belong to Marvel and Stan Lee

Peter was pacing around the lab. He couldn't believe it! The rogues were coming back! After everything they did to Mr. Stark Peter would gladly murder all of them (except for Ms. Black Widow, she scares Peter.) The worst part is that Peter had school the same day they came back, so mr. Stark would be alone when they arrived!

Time skip brought to you by worried Karen ;~; cuz I'm lazy
The day the Rogues arrive

Tony was freaking out. The rogues were coming in an hour and he was on the verge of a panic attack! Pepper came over and hugged him and said, "that everything would be fine just calm down. If something happens FRIDAY will call Peter ok?" Tony nodded. Again Tony was left alone since Pepper had a meeting. One hour later. Tony was watching a movie when he heard the elevator open. Out walked the ex avengers.

Peters pov

My day so far was super stressful. I had a big test right away and the Rogues were arriving today! I couldn't focus at all! What if something happened to Mr. Stark!? What if the Rogues hurt him? That was the last thing I thought before I got a call from FRIDAY.

This is my first story I've ever wrote. I know it's not long at all and it's crappy but I have big ideas for this book. I will try to upload at least once a week. Hmmm I need something to call the people who actually read this hmmmmmmmmmmmm ! I will call ya'll my little Cubs!

By little Cubs!