The dinner part - 1

Feels like someone is touching him with bad intention, he didn't know what's happening or where he was, everything around him is black but he can tell something is wrong.

    Suddenly snapped awake by the alarm, Jasper wakes up with a racing heartbeat and little sweating on his forehead ' fuck ' he curses internally. This kind of dream appears often to him, he can't get rid of the image that happened years ago. when it happens he was a little child who doesn't even know anything about sex.

     He even fears, thinks that when touched and kissed by that man may get him pregnant, because that time was his growing happens. He feared what happens if he gets pregnant by seeing his body get developed. silly right! but that's the nature of the child.

' Ahhhh fuck fuck fuck, why am I remembering that nasty incident ' he grumbles in his breath and gets out of his bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

   Jasper tied his apron and toasted bread, fried eggs for breakfast. Then he cooked fried noodles and fried chicken for lunch, packing them in a lunch box, and went to change attire for work in his room, a grey shirt and black pants with a black shoe and brown leathered watch. Watching his cute and pretty appearance in the full-length mirror, humming a song while admiring himself, already forgotten the dream.

He opens his bedroom door to see max sitting at the dining table eating his breakfast " happy morning " max greeted him.

" mm..morning max! tonight arrange a dinner with your boyfriend to meet me " Jasper said, went to grab his office bag while eyeing him in the corner of his eye.

       Max gulped at this comment, he knows Jasper, even though he's not that worried about outside, he will really be worried when it came to their love life and he had no way to be in middle between his boyfriend and Jasper during the conversation in dinner because he respects his friends and knows that he will only think and do things that are good for him.

They went to work as usual on the bus because it's only 20 minutes to commutate. They were waiting for the elevator when max suddenly lowered his head and there is a slight blush.

       Jasper quickly roamed his eye only to see Edward. Edward came towards their direction with a smile spread across his face. Jasper internally curses him.

      Edward waved his hand and said good morning, Jasper replied monotonously while max replies sweetly.

    when the lift arrived they enter with a large crowd of people, they were on the 9th floor so they stand at the far back of the elevator. max as a center with jasper at left and Edward at right. Edward slowly snaked his arm around max waist and squeezed it a little to get his attention, max who never experience this, stiff at the touch, and the squeeze make him shiver lightly. Jasper who is next to them gets irritated at that. ' why these people have to show their affection when the single man is with them ' jasper thought, he cleaned his throat with
' ahem '  to disturb them. Max immediately nudged Edward to remove his hand that is placed in his waist.

     Edward sighed softly and removed his hand, a ting sound heard at that time. They arrived on their floor and got to their place.

   " Everyone prepares for the morning meeting " Edward announced loudly. " yes TL " answers came loudly.

    " you know, in this meeting, one or two programmers will be selected in our department to create the strong security system for that  Louis enterprise," Julie said to them.

" isn't they already have the security system for their companies? " asked Chris

" Perhaps, they are going to start a new one? , I don't know the details but we are going to work with their technology team for this project " Julie replied.

Jasper hearing the conversation thinks, it will be nice to meet someone rich who is CEO or even directors then his life will be settled, ' God, please help me to get selected '  he prayed desperately. Even he thinks he is silly, there is no way they are going to show up when they work for them or even when they finish the work, only higher-ups from his company will be one to present the project to the enterprise along with Louis's team.

     ' Grow up jasper, but it will be not too bad right, if he gets the chance he has to grab it tightly,  ok now get to work and make them select you by showing your hard work ' jasper again lost in his thought but came back to reality when someone mentioned young directors, executives something.

   " After the new CEO was placed,  the whole ranking system was changed, many old geezers were replaced by the young talented workers " the chatting box Edward somehow was in the conversation when he was lost in thought.

    " okay get back to work, the manager will call us in 30 minutes, those who giving new ideas will be selected, this is all I can say " Edward ends the conversion with the work stuff '' And those selected will be get two paychecks one is from our company and other is from Louis enterprise "

    Everyone squeals with joy when the money is mentioned, Jasper was the happiest one, not only he can see rich and handsome alphas, strikeout Alphas, even if it's beta he was more than okay with that, but also get two paychecks.

*********

    The meeting was going to be held in the largest meeting room that his company had, every department, every single employee was present. '' Is this that important? '' Jasper whispered it to Max as they entered the meeting room. Max also a little flabbergasted by seeing everyone.

       Max shrugged his shoulder and asked his boyfriend who is behind them. Edward came forward a little and walked with them at their pace.
" yeah,  not only members from our department will be selected, two members from each department, so I guess it's important "

The two omega's hummed and sit in their respective department.

       " I think they are trying to kill us, the meeting alone went for hours, I'm really hungry and I'm not going to work for them " Max voiced out his frustration.

The meeting went for nearly six hours, their lunchtime is already over but the Louis representative doesn't even care about that and kept on saying their things. ' Good thing, I prepared lunch today otherwise there will be no food in the canteen and have to go restaurant. ' suddenly Jasper grinned seamlessly when he thinks about the representative sent by Louis company they were managers and executives presented. They alone are handsome and attractive.

They finished their lunch they brought in the office canteen and headed to work. That day, the whole company is chit-chatting about the paycheck, whispering the secrets about Louis's enterprise, and gossiping about the handsomes that appeared in the meeting. 

Evening came, the time to clock off.
" Ahem, shall we go to dinner?  " Edward cleared his throat in front of the two omega's and offered the dinner that jasper mentioned to Max.