Not feeling well

.

.

" um... Everett can I leave a little early? " jasper sticks his eyes to the floor, never looking at Everett's eyes. Just because Evan and Everett made him feel like friends and always take care of him doesn't mean he can take advantage. He was a little unwell from the morning, he was mulling over whether he can go home by afternoon by taking leave but he gritted his teeth and continued but now it's just half an hour more. so if he leaves now, he can go out without brushing into people.

" Why, what happens to you? " ever since the twins know that his brother took a liking to Jasper their attitude toward Jasper was 180 turns from others. Everyone can feel that including Edward.

" Are you sick, if your sick you should not come to the office? it's no big deal if you are absent for one day. There are many people to do the work " Everyone who heard cried internally ' isn't favoritism then what is it? if we took leave we are irresponsible people but for him, it's no big deal. bullshit!! we too are humans, they are exploiting the workers '

" Ah, it's just I don't feel good that's why can I leave at five. I want to go before people rush out"

" of course you can go. but are you sure you are okay if not I can drop you at the hospital? no, I can't leave but Evan could. "

" Eva.."

" Stop stop, why are you serious its nothing much. don't bother him. I just want to leave early " these brothers are wired, even if they are friends they treat him like a little brother always asking did you eat, what do you like, do want anything, do you like tall people, are you single, you are beautiful, your pretty blah blah blah. These are the sentences they say and ask again and again tiring him out. he didn't know why they even say ' don't work too hard just leave the work to others.' can the leader of the Project say this to him?

" okay. go home and message me after, don't forget" Everett ruffles his head playfully and left him.

He moved onto his desk to pack his things when Evan grabbed his hand questioned " where are you going? "

Jasper rolls his eyes, annoyed by this duo
" home "

" why, are you sick? why didn't you tell me before? I did guess you don't look good but you're sick. Well, I too finished my work let's go to the hospital " he blabbers on and on.

" well, am not sick my dear brother, so don't annoy me anymore. I already informed Everett, so zip your mouth " he gestured by zipping his lips.

Evan blinked his eyes nonstop and lips cast downwards like a child who is going to cry any minute for not giving what he wants.

Jasper just sneered and pat his head like pacifying " it's okay, I'm not sick. I'm leaving just half an hour before. I'll text you after I get home. don't worry "

He then turned to the left and saw Edward looking at him. He waved his hands, saying goodbye.

it's been a week since he saw max, Edd and max were living together because they don't want to miss each other, but he was the one who misses him dearly. He didn't even call him after one week of staying together ' love is blind, so you can't see anything but your lover right? that little crap ' he thought and stand in front of the elevator.

The second the Elevator opened he saw his alpha. His heart started to beat like crazy he was on the verge of losing his hope of never seeing him again and now he got the chance but the man didn't lift his head. He was a little disappointed but when the blue eyes meet him the next moment his world stopped. He was engulfed by that Attractive face with cold blue eyes. His clothing was ruffled, his tie was loosed his buttons were opened. it's like his day was stressful. After that every instant was like a dream, getting in his car, going to the lake, and being proposed by his alpha, swapping their secrets, goodnight kiss, and now this yearning call that the two didn't want to hang up.