Back to home

" Look who's here, i thought you forgot my whole existence itself " Faye set the tab she's been using on the coffee table witnessing Alex's arrival.

Alex lets out a sigh, " I'm sorry darling, you know right? I'm suppose to be busy coz of my position". He made his way to the couch and sat beside her, cupping her face gently, " I'll make it up to you baby", he said pulling her closer. 

" yeah right! you will make it up " Faye rolled her eyes at his words. Alex didn't dare to respond anything, he definitely knows that he's not spending much time with her and to make it even worse he sometimes avoided her, can't blame him though he was not boyfriend material after all.

" did you had your supper, baby? '' alex tried to change the topic. 

" yeah, I had a dinner meeting earlier and ate there " She answered taping her manicured fingers on her phone, without sparing him a glance. 

" Then I'm gonna take a quick shower wait for me " 

 With that he was off to his bathroom, it is one of the private apartment he owns, they'll be mostly meeting here. Even though they are officially the thing, they won't spare much time meeting each other often like a ordinary couple do. They both were busy in their own worlds, so even if they meet, it'll be only ended up in heated session. That is all they are for together. 

when Alex came out, fastening the robes around him, he saw faye in the bed lying, eyes closed and a hand in her forehead, facing the ceiling. She knows this relationship is nothing but toxic. He isn't fond of her like before. He's only expecting sex from her not love. She got fed up expecting love from him. She stupidly expected him to be all lovely dovey at the start, but as time goes she understood the real him. Somehow she got used to him. 

He quietly hovers over her and removed the hand from her face, she slowly opened her eyes to meet alex's .

 silence lingered between them. 

Her thoughts was racing, same shits. This is what happens between them. No how are you, no how's everything around you, no care nothing , all he need is her body, nothing else.

 He leans closer and pressed his lips on her cheekbone, trailing sloppy kisses along her jawline. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, she quickly closed it before he notice. He slowly starting nip below her ear which earned a soft gasp from faye. He moved to her lips before capturing it between his. He snakes his hands around her waist , alex deepens the kiss and licked the bottom lips of her. she slightly part her lips for him to invade. He shoving his tongue roughly, roaming every nook and corner. she began to moan when he started to grind his hip on her's. His hands glides under her pink shirt reaching her brassiere, faye made her way to untie his bathrobe blinking her tears away, that soon they were lying naked and alex on the way to thrust. He didn't think twice before forcing his way without foreplay in a rough thrust that faye screamed her throat out, he pounded on her like a animal, letting his alpha instincts go wild. soon breaking moans and heavy pants are heard and finally he collapsed on her after reaching for heaven knows how many highs. 

"you up? I'm sorry, darling. I need to go home to Handel some important matters. You can manage to go on your own right? Or you want me to get a cab for you? " alex asked while Buttoning up his shirt. 

A painful smile appeared in her swollen lips. " I'm aright, I came by my car last night and can go on my own " 

" oh " he paused his action of tying his tie , he squint his eyes sensing something off but of course he didn't mind " okay then, I'm leaving. see you darling" With that he made his way out of their apartment .