Everything is over now

Faye's heartbeat which was racing a few minutes ago suddenly ceased at that very moment. Her mind was not processing the words. did she came here and wait for hours to hear these words, it was like everything is a joke. her decision to date Alex, her feelings, the confession she prepared, and Alex's simple but cold, shattering words, there was laughter echoing in her mind like mocking her stupidity.

After battling for few good moments Faye lifted her eyes to meet the indifferent blue eye she liked very much. Seems familiar yet strange. Her eyes were already red and tears were threatening to fall. she tore her gaze away from him and looked down at the floor and swiftly wiped her tears and stood up.

" Found you're true love? " she asked with a stiff smile the utmost she can prepare.

" Yes," this is all Alex can answer.

" do you have guess Alex, why I came today? "

Alex was confused, except for ' that ', they won't meet up much. He doesn't have a single clue and was impatient to even think of any.

Faye stiff smile relieved a bit " Today is the day we started dating, our anniversary"

Alex was further confused, it was not like they would celebrate, and if a miracle happens and he remembered, they just go to a restaurant to dine. it happens in the first year of their relationship. but the truth was Faye hinted several times to make him remember, that makes none of the other anniversaries celebrate.

Faye suddenly made up her mind. She delayed this confession for a long time. It was now turned into unrequited love. she can't drag this forever it's best to let out now even if it's already too late. " I came to confess my love to you " Her smile was turning more and more natural but her throat was dry and tightening choking her to death. she wanted to cry...cry to heart her content but not now, not before the confession not before stepping out of this apartment.

if Alex was confused before, he was utterly shocked now ' what is she saying? confession?! For me? after all this time '

But Alex didn't interrupt her as she strained a chuckled at his reaction, unleashing the words she caged for a long long time, that now it seems like contain nothing in that words " I love you, I want to hug you, kiss you and share the same feelings with you and want to tell each other love yous. I said I want nothing except for you to accept me but it was not true. I am a greedy person, I want everything, even a single trivial matter to experience it with you. I want you to love me wholeheartedly. I always felt, even if you are near to me, even if our body is connected you are far away from me.

I try to hate you for not caring me, praising me, loving me, saying I'm beautiful, not a single sentence you have said, but I can't hate you, that makes it more painful for me. you know how hard it's for me. I loved so much that I willingly stayed in this relationship wishing you would change for better if I was stubborn enough to show my love but it's all only in my mind. you don't have a single thought about me, right? you don't even spare me look after having sex of course you couldn't have."

silent tear's we're escaping out of her eye socket unintentionally, the pain in her heart makes her cry more while making her words pausing here and there " you should have at least give me.. a chance to express my love for you, it's not fair..  fair Alex. How can you be this heartless it's not like you Alex, you're not...like this when I started to fall for you. how can you...you change like this " she clutches his shirt and cries leaning her body against his sturdy chest. She cried finally, she don't want to shed tears here, in front of him but she can't hide it anymore.