someone sneaked in !!

How's the above picture 😚😘, of course I know how will Mdzs fans will react cuz I'm one too 🤤🤤🤤 there's no word describe that novel right!!! Happy reading my choco pie's

" Did you find it out? " Alex said in a impatient Athoritive tone.

The latter's eyes narrowed "what's with that tone huh?, do i look like your lap dog or something? ".

Alex clicked his tongue in annoyance, " just tell me already, you brat"

" hump " huffing, daxton replied " No, there's not even a single trace as far as i know dude. Even my experts can't seems to wrap their head around this case. we have to wait patiently till those rats come out of the hide hole. In the mean time you have to make sure to tighten your security." This time his voice is serious. A small crease formed between his dark brows as he swiveled the rotating chair in a unsteady leisure pace, deep in his thoughts. He tried all the possible ways as far as he know in this field, even his specialist can't seems to get it clear. This is the first time, battling with something like this, since he joined this field. 

" yeah, I'm changing my whole security system. It'll take some time but I'll finish as soon as i can. I didn't inform it to the board members yet, if they came to know bout this, you know what will happen " alex sighed heavily, letting his head fall back. This headache doesn't seems to end. In everyone's eye he smoothly sat at in this position but he was the one who gone through each and every problems which is indirectly thrown at him by whoever opposed him to be the CEO, saying he's still a Infant and not suitable for such position. He always admired his father's skills, Now he wonders how his father was able to shine ever so brightly. 

They both were immersed in deep thoughts as the room filled with silence. It was dax who broke the silence with his long sigh. He elbowed on the arms of chair, his laced fingers hovered over his chin. " someone sneaked in your confidential files and able to stole the informations", he squinted his eyes which is focused on the faraway wall. " how much important is that, alex? ".

 "It's the upcoming pharmaceutical project, inhibitors especially for estrus and rut time instead of suppressant with side effects." he sighed."I persuaded the board members to accept me, by this project and to get rid of the old directors. if they knew I messed up this or the data about it got stolen, it will create a huge uproar in the enterprise even though it was not yet publicised many were already invested in. Though it will at least take a year or two maybe more to get the result. the data base for the project is the stepping stone now, it's our first step of success. if I didn't link the project access data to mine, even I won't know that it was stolen. That's why its vital to change the security directly " He replied without taking his zoned out eyes from the cream coloured ceiling. He sighed for the nth time this day, even when he's done his best in other projects and dealings that can stabilise his position, it was one of the very first project he took over to challenge himself.

" sounds like the sneaker is inside your own company itself. If you didn't publish yet, it means there's only one possibility to know the project, that's there is a mole or someone close enough to your tail to know the development. He paused for a moment before shifting his gaze to the man who's more than interested in ceiling than this problems. " But i think he's not your trusted aid, if he was then he will get a sniff of YOU linking the data to your own ", daxton mentioned.

He mirrored daxton" I guessed it too, dax. But it's my like trail period, I can't be rash and point out anyone all of a sudden without proof. Even if I had evidence, there will no guarantee that I can outnumber my opponent and if I can't obtain any solid evidence, things will turn out as worst when everyone finds about this. Its win-win situation for him he can get the data and escape without single scathe. If he had the gut to stole right under my nose, he's probably not an ordinary man without back-up don't you think so ?" he tilted his head.