His First Kiss

Hey beautiful's !!! I hope you all doing well in this time, please wear mask and keep distant to others. Your life is not only yours but also for ones they loving your dearly remember that!! I'm doing my best in my story and I think I'll do even better when you all comment me, vote me and add my story in your library 😉😚🤗 enjoy the chapter.

The following morning was lovely for jasper and Max. For no reason, max seemed all bubbly. A comfortable Silence lingered between the Omega's throughout their ride to the office. Each were immersed into their own world, ignoring the surroundings. 

    " Hi Max! " a hand placed on his shoulder which sent a sudden jolt of sparks to run down his spine. His heart picked up a pace. 

The Man exhales sharply due to the effect of unknown sparks, he snaps his head towards the familiar voice which manages to have a strange effect on him every time . It was Edward who never ever fails to appear breathtaking in his eyes. Max's heart bubbled with warmth witnessing a small curve in edd's soft lips. 

Edward lowered his head to Max's ear and whispered " you look beautiful today" But that doesn't went unheard by Jasper who's next to him.

He Huffed, " Haa! beautiful? my foot! even a donkey looks beautiful after two hours of caking its face with makeup!..", a mockery mumble left Jasper's lips. 

  Edward chuckled at Jasper's comment. His gaze drifted to Max's doe orbs, lingering between them before turning to his seat hesitantly. 

 ************

The Louis brothers woke up by wetness splashing across their faces. The boys abruptly woke awake by their lovely mom who managed to splash cold water mercilessly at them.

" Freshen up and get your lazy butts to Work" their mother's voice managed to sneak into their ringing ears, unlike the commanding tone from yesterday it seems sweet to them. They looked one another still confused. Machel walked out of the room after making sure her kids wide awake by her treatment with the help of three maids.

" Holy moly! My head hurts like hell " Everett groaned holding his head due to the ringing pain. 

" Mine too " a distant voice was heard, their surroundings were wet from their mother's lovely waking up act. After sensing the surrounding of the room they are boomed by the realisation " Gosh!..my....my doll! " The dalmatian plush doll which he was hugging since last night was now wet. " how dare they wet my precious doll " He groaned. But the truth is, his doll is skilfully escaped by whoever poured water in his face. It was carefully done that there were no trace of wetness except his head. 

" Shut your crap! ", a pillow was shot straight to his face by his annoyed twin. Again a scream broke out " What the- my pillow got wet too!!!, you dumb-head get the hell out from my room, don't touch anything and don't throw things near those wetness " Evan was quick enough to stand up and check out the things that placed in his room and kicking Everett out of the room.

 " Fucking lil piece of shit " Everett cursed under his breath and shut his door with a loud thud. 

Again a lonely soul was deserted by the clones, their elder brother was in the balcony sleeping under the scorching morning sun which gleamed his side , if he's planning to be here till noon, we can expect tans to adorn his already sun kissed skin. He stretched out from his sleep with a heavy hangover and made a beeline to his room, by the already opened patio door and happened to see his little brother pacing back and forth, tidying up the things in an at most care. Alex glanced at the black white dalmatian pattern room before closing the door.