The family he longed for ....

" Faye, it's best to propose your thought properly, why are you hesitating so much it's not like you two are in no-string relationship. You are actually dating, can't you understand what does dating mean, oh gosh stop that there's 'no tomorrow expression' "

Tristin was confused and fumed at the same time, she knows faye well that what she thinks till now. Alex and faye was dating she knows this but they didn't even went for single date, what was this, are they joking? she's telling her that now. If she loves him why did she have to be in this kind of relationship and why she have to hesitate over a confession but first why confess again if they are already dating. They are not even pushed by their parents to get married to anyone, and now she's telling me in roundabout way that it's more like no-string relationship. she can't understand their relationship.

" see, if he didn't love you or care about you, he won't stay in this whatever relationship, he didn't cheat you or two- timed right? maybe he just didn't realise his love for you? You can take this bet, if he really didn't love you then I think you should end this. it's good for the two of you, then there will be plenty of chances to meet the right one for you, the one who will love you. It's not like he's the only handsome guy, out in the world there will always 'one is better than other' in everything.

" B..but he's the most handsome I ever known " Faye defendeded her choice.

" whatever " Tristin rolls her eye " Anyways your meeting him tonight right, so be sure to confess everything if it didn't work out then cut ties with him, I know I don't have a say in your relationship but I don't want you to get in the process that's why I'm insisting you, I have a dinner meeting so I'm going back , good luck faye " she half hugged Faye and headed out of her office.

After her friend departure, she sighed aloud, resting her head in her arms on her work desk.
Not like she don't know why Alex was not interested, she knows everything, she was the one who pursued him. it's not his fault, she still remember the things Alex said vividly

**

" Faye I know you have feelings for me, because of that I start to ignore you I don't want to lead you, I can't reciprocate your feelings  " Alex calmy replied to her confession and accussion of ignoring her

" No please, I don't care you can just be with me that's enough for me. we don't have to go for a date, movies, dinner nothing, being with you is enough for me " she pleads, she knows that no matter what, she can't keep the promise, everyone gets greedy towards the thing they like, they want to possess that for themselves but if it's not mutual it will affect them, make them loose their hope of themselves and get hurt. she knows it's not going to work out between them but still the stubbornness in her made the decision.

Alex can't win her over and it's not like he's a saint or monk to resist temptation " I can't one hundred percent be committed in this relationship, I have my family, friends and career to focus on, because of that I didn't date anyone I don't want them to be a distarction. I won't cheat you but if I find my love I can't guarantee that, it's you who insisted this so don't blame me in future, is this okay for you "  he replied resolutely.

without hesitating a single second faye agreed to that. In that spur moment she was unbelievably happy but deep down she knows it's nothing more then a no-string relationship, she will get hurt in the end she knows everything but can't get over that man. Alex just as he said only sleep with her, he don't even make a ounce of effort to know her, she first thought he will try to love her but no, he don't . she tried... tried to know him, understand him but Alex was rather busy than answering her question of ' what you like and dislike ' he was clear in his role.

She's dreading the days with him, she know it will not last long, many of them knows they are in relationship even her and Alex parents but they are indifferent in this matter they know Alex character this is nothing to him, who I'm deceiving by saying he maybe loving me, no he was not. That was the reality.