Pain in the heart...

They sat down on that grassy ground facing the beautiful scenery, shoulder and shoulders were touching, minutes passed by without saying anything from both.

They don't want to disturb this peaceful moment ' neither of them '. it's like their own world, bubbles of happiness welling from their heart the one you get from seeing your loved one. They are a fated pair, the attraction will be much more stronger than normal AO pair. it's almost a sweet torture for them to be in the same space much less next to each other but the two of them don't want to speed up this splendid moment, it's alright to take it slow but it's in their hands whether it's going to be fast or slow.

Jasper's lips were tightly pressed and corners hooked up for a long time that he can't hide his smile at all, he can't hide his happiness, shouting and screaming in his mind. it's somewhat surreal for him. it's been a long since he was this happy.

Alex breathed slowly, throwing caution at the air, he was preparing the words for a few minutes now but was not satisfied. so he decided to go with the flow, he can't think of a single romantic line so why bother with complications just pouring out his love from his heart will be enough.

Suddenly, the air around them tensed up, jas clenched his hands which are placed in his knee. Alex rubbed his sweaty palm in his suit pant, he then turned his head and fixed his eye on that beautiful man he ever saw. His tensed muscles relaxed a bit, a smile slowly crawled in his face, sensing the eye on him, jas gulped and turned towards the man next to him. They stared a couple of seconds before Alex said
" I already said my name but I will say once more for you " then instead of saying his name he takes hold of jas hands which is resting on his knee, jas flinched but let him hold his hands there's a inexplicable feeling in their heart and their spines was electrocuted by the touch.

" I'm Alexander Louis. First I'm sorry for running away from you that day, I was scared and thought it was an attack " he said honestly and blushed in embarrassment ' a real man should never act like that ' he thought to himself and also that he should be always there for jas hereafter. he decided to be honest with him instead of saying some cheeky lines, they should be honest with each other, that way their relationship will be strong enough to hold any hurdles.

Jas chuckled lightly and thought that this man cute. He was not even guilty of calling a tall attractive man cute ( o … o ).when he heard the attack part well he can't blame him, he too was scared that time to think of anything. Then he attentively listened further to his explanation.

Alex's heart was warmed by that chuckle that he became all gushy inside like a teenager and excitedly said " I'm 27 this year, a Mba graduate, and I'm running my families business now, the one your working "

Jas raised his eyebrow " huh? " the one I'm working on?!.

Seeing his confused expression that is so cute.    he clearly explained and secretly wishing to see this face every day" My surname is LOUIS, Louis enterprise chairman's first son, currently the CEO of Louis enterprise " These two were praising each other inwardly even with same words Christ!!

Jas skin goosebumped when he heard the title, he blanked out ' does God seriously heard his prayer and helped him to settle with gold mine!! ' this was the first thought he thinks.

Then he remembered meeting him at the elevator, the one he's working on was already on the 32nd floor which means, there is only one floor above his, the CEO's floor.

He doesn't come out of his reverie when Alex again started.

" I have twin brothers, they probably at your age now and quite fun to interact with. when you became my wif...no no husband you wouldn't get bored when I'm away on a business trip. My mother and father, I think they too won't object because they love me too much to oppose moreover your so beautiful for rejected by anyone and you don't have to worry about my family status at all. you can rest assured I'll make every step of our life perfect for you, that you won't have to burden yourself. I'll be with you every second of your life " After touring his family background Alex smiled like silly to get a reply from awestruck jas. Even though Alex know everything about him, he still waited for him to say something but then suddenly the honest issue he promised himself popped up in his mind then without hesitation he said hurriedly " Actually I have something to confess to you " he looked into his eye