The drunkards

Hi !! Everyone, here I drop my next chapter and I'm here to inform you something about my work, because English is my second language  I'm not that fluent with it and the last three chapters were edited by myself but from this chapter onwards my best friend will be editing for me ( @crescent_7 ) . My friend is not a paid editor and we were doing this novel for fun and experience. so if you like the work comment a lot and can give suggestions and add my story in your library !! This will help us lot by increasing our excitement and determination to do better !!

Thank you

" Five minutes have passed by already, isn't it. Are you fooling me Evan? " a strained voice came from the tensed man who is in a headstand position for almost ten minutes. 

" Nooo! Its not, I've set the timer for five minutes exactly. You are not moving until i hear the ring sound! " already drunk Evan replied.

" Okay, tell me when the timer rings " Everett who is light-headed by drinks they had, replied to his brother naively. 

  A man's silvery voice Interrupted the brothers. He's a six feet tall man blessed with sun kisses skin who's facial features were screaming handsomeness. His eyes remainds the calmness and deepness of the ocean, nobody can help but to willingly drown their sinful souls in his holy ocean. His blue orbs were adorned with a pair of soft angle brows which amplified his seductive charm. His soft thin lips bumped with each other as he spoke in a mockery tone, his eyes was fixed on evan, " if you don't even start the timer how can it ring, dummy? "

" What?!...oh, yeah shoot !! I failed to tap the start button...." Evan shouted in a shocked state surprised by the fact, suddenly he stopped in his tracks when he remembered about his abandoned elder brother. 

" brother " he called out to him with twinkling puppy eyes. 

" I know you are a air head, I shouldn't have trusted you in the first place. Ahh my head it hurts like hell !!!" Everett pouts. He dragged his body towards Alex, wanting a comforting hug, for saving him.

  Alexander hugs his little brother and comforted him while retorting his father who was just watching the whole scene, " can't you see they were heavy drunken, why didn't you stop them from playing such a dangerous game and the wind is so cold what if they got sick? " however, getting no answer from his now blank faced father, he shifted his gazed to the bottles that we're lying at his side, he sighed and walked to the pit fire to add woods which is burning in the backyard built with stones in a circled structure. 

Suddenly the brother's scene dramatically changed to a papa scenario, when he sat down at one of the log benches next to his father's and called out his brothers " come papa will play with you " the two brothers wobbly move towards his eldest brother like a obedient toddlers who had seen his mother but there's one thing that contrasts their behaviour is the beer and tequila bottles they were holding.

The two clones who look alike sat at the grassy ground which is wet with moisture, facing their brother and smiling like retards who just escaped the mental asylum. yells at their brother 

" papa drink some " Literally shoving the drinks in front of his face.

 Alexander chuckled sweetly and grabbed the booze, chugging down slowly one after another, after hearing the Papa phrase a couple of times during the conversation, Merritt the actual papa uttered in a doubtful tone.

" Aren't I papa? " tilting his head slightly to face them " why are you two calling him, papa? ".

  " what? he's my papa " Everett pouted his lips and cried out, clinging to his brother's arm, followed by his twin.

" yes, I'm their papa, your 'our dad' don't make things up and confuse yourself " now drunk Alexander replied.

The instance he gets to know that he was not their papa his shoulders slouched. 

The servants in the house were merrily watching the familiar scene. chattering and giggling about what will happen when the lady of the house spot the scene.

Seeing the sad expression on their father's face, Evan tried to cheer him up by blabbering, 

" comon, ledggge tance ewery one " the words appeared incoherent.

Merritt's eyes were glancing at his sons like a thief who is hiding to not get caught at all. But they have been eyeing him like an eagle who is looking at the hiding prey. sensing their gazes that fell on him, he strode slowly and stand together with them. 

Then Alexander played a random song on his phone before locking their arms to one another and jumping and dancing around the pit fire according to the momentum of the song.

" Don't step on my feet " 

"you're the one who's stepping mine, are you blind? "

" don't pull my hair you pig!! " 

" if I'm a pig, then how can I call my sissy Eva "

" Says the one who's pussy all the time " after a mere few seconds the fights erupt between the twins.

" Don't you dare call me pussy, you mud head "

" okay stop the fight you two ". Alexander interrupted the fight to ease the situation. late-night drinking is where the fight happens between the twins not like it's the only time. They usually got into stupid commotion wherever and whenever they are. " if you don't, papa will get angry " abruptly the fighting ends not because of the threatening but the ashen face they are seeing now and the dark alpha pheromones spreading around them making the surrounding a little eerie which the spines in their back shivered for a moment.

      Alexander turns his head to see his father, who is nervously averting certain eye contact. Then the ashen face came to his sight, he calmly laughed out little that came out as stammering ' ha ah ha has '. 

         " Get out of my yard " a commanding alpha tone echoed in their ears. The brothers immediately sprinted off to the back door and into the house, while his dad's ears were pulled by their mother Michal. 

 " How many times had I told you not to get drunk with kids, are you a teenager to act recklessly. Drinking and dancing, don't you have shame, what will others think when they see you all like this " 

" Darling, aahh..your pulling my ear harder aaaah...ahhh please, this will not happen again... I promise ahh, Michal darling, you know how much I love you right...so please ignore this once, just once. I will act like a good boy hereafter " 

 Michal's face contorted by hearing her husband words " Good boy? you old man, you think you are a boy? shameless '' 

************

Falling face-first max thrown his body in the bed while revisualising the things that happen with Edward and the proposal not entirely proposal but this is more than enough he can ask for, blush slowly crept in his face.

He was held by Edward and likes the feeling of being held by someone, who he is going to share his future with. He can't trust him solely but he could give a shot. 

For an unknown reason, his mind diverted to his best friend Jasper, and about their school days where he met him for the first time. Jasper's first crush Adel, school's sweetheart who is swarmed by everyone. 

Adel, Jasper, and he always stuck together, they two were basically envied by most of them. He didn't notice until Jasper personally told him about the crush or like or love whatever he had for Adel their best friend. still, Jasper liking adel is not a matter but the timing.

The reason that stops them from being together is Adel was dating someone at that time.