Do you like him...?

" hey beautiful" Evan tried to make conversation with jasper, with his striking handsomeness.

jasper who is not even interested little bit, lifted his head to see this handsome his weariness all faded in an instant, and  attacked him with his gorgeous smile.
'' I'm Jasper, nice to meet you "

'' Evan beautiful " Evan even hugged him, but without much body contact like a gentleman

" you and.." jas was slightly surprised but smiled by his gentleman behaviour, he tilted his body towards Everett direction and point him out with his index finger.

" yeah we are twins, we look handsome right? " showing all his teeth, Evan continued with a cheerful tone.

" can't argue with that " jasper shrugged his shoulder as a matter of fact.

" I will introduce my brother to you, don't worry he's same as me, and no one can dislike a beauty like you, so you can rest assured  "

Getting to see two handsome, he's suddenly happy, even if they can't be lover, being friends is good right?! he feels like Evan is somehow  going to be his close one soon. A weird feeling and the way he expressed honestly more like his type.

Edward coughed twice, ' it's impartial, how can he smile like that while punching me all while, and why he's unnecessarily handsome and not one with same face but two ' hell with that ', if not for max word to keep an eye on him, I won't waste my time, standing around like his guard and what's with hug like they know each other ' sneered internally Edd. Even if he coughed by indicating that he was also present, they don't give a shit about him and make him hang by himself.

They all settled in their seats and listened to Everett about things they have to develop and some modification, unlike the long meeting Louis representatives held in their company, it's short, effective, clearly specifying the things and their role. The girls are already viewing him like a candy, glued their eyes as he turns this way and that way, God knows if they listened or not.

The morning went by with bright aura around everyone. Alex who was in meeting till now get off from his office and head to the elevator " Ms.hausberg, you don't need follow me and don't tell them about my identity yet " he ordered and went on his way.

As the floor he wanted to go is just below he arrived in a minute and inspect them from outside, there is a glass wall which separates them, first of all he don't plan to see the team for the time being but something in his heart that urges him to witness things with his own eyes, you know what's that right. yes, he stand outside and searched for a delicate and beautiful image and his eyes glinted when he spotted him at the same time Jasper who's in conversation with his colleague locked eyes with Alex, they started at each for few seconds with the glass as a separation between them when suddenly their hearts skip a beat, literally skipped for a second, and a marathon was started in their hearts unexpectedly. Both of them clutched their heart and scared by this incident. Aside from racing heart there is a pull towards each other and butterflies were summersaulting in depth of their tummies.

" hey, what happened, Jasper.. jasper..jas "

Jasper head is dizzy, his senses avoid everything except Alex's figure he can't grasp the situation around him, same goes for Alex.

Alex walked fast to the elevator and get back into his office room panting, the secretaries were puzzled by his appearance. Due to the rapid walk his forehead is sweating along with his drenched back.

' how can it be true, it's very rare that it's like legend, but he too clutched his chest right? Really? I'm actually meeting my fated pair? it's not dream right? Am I right about thinking this as a fated pair ? No, first sober up and slowly think about before making further step ' but he can't think of anything but his joy for caught his fated pair even though he was not sure yet but his lips hooked up as wide as he can, as alex here thinking about the possibility of jasper as his fated pair. Jasper was in utter shock, he feels like that his heart stoped for a second upon seeing that man and the man too saw him like that, he had an inkling but how can it be true? ' I - don't know - what's happening ' words were clearly written in his face.