Creeping Fear

At unknown time, the door of Jas's room was opened slowly and a man sneaked in. He locked it without making a single noise like it was not so new to him. The man stood at edge of the bed where jas was sleeping. The man analysed every features of the latter's face, his slightly parted lips, his flushed button nose, the shadow of his eyelashes that overlayed on his soft cheeks, those bangs which was sticking to his sweat coated forehead. A smirk hugged the man's lips looking down at Jas's innocent face. His eyes darkened with unknown emotion.

He leisurely released his hands which was buried in his pockets and brush the latter's sticky bangs away from his forehead with almost caring smile. He dipped his head to plant a soft peck on his forehead which caused jasper to stir in his sleep. A soft deep chuckle vibrated from the man's throat causing jasper to sluggishly open his swollen eyes.

witnessing a silhouette of a man towering him, his eyes widened in utter shock, he jerked up from his bed to drag his back to get support from the headboard. The man leaned back from jas, still with a stupid smirk coated face. Jas thought it was again one of his nightmare, but he started to shake like a leaf sensing this is real.

The man was now staring him like a predator ready to jump on its prey. Tears started to pool his eyes blurring his vision.

" B...Brother " jas whispered in a pleading tone.

The muscle in the man's face hardens as he tightens his jaws, hearing that word " don't call me that " his alpha tone resonate in the room and his aggressive pheromones started to emit.

The emanating pheromones made jas to choked in his sob, he clutched the sheets  and tremble even more in fear.

" Just because my mother treats you like her son, doesn't mean you're my brother . "

jas's lips trembled hearing his deep voice. But something triggered him to speak against him, maybe he's lil matured to stand for himself this time. " How about we test her care for you, shall we tell about the things you did years back?" words slipped his lips without thinking twice.

An amused smile tinted the man's lips. He tardily tilted his head to side, " Are you sure? not my mother, even your father won't spare a glance at you after revealing this. They will definitely feel disappointed and angry. Then you can't even think of stepping into this house forever. Everyone will agree that Omega's are nothing but sluts and they will regret raising up someone like you "

Jasper's heart nearly stopped hearing the familiar sentence. processing each word in his head, he thought about his family. he doesn't need such things to happen, even though he didn't get much love and warmth he longed since his mother's death, from this house, he still considered them as a family, his family. He didn't want them to dislike and abandon him. just thinking about  his father's and step mom's reaction made his heart pound against his ribs. slow sobs widened which was muffled by his own hands.

He shivered " p..pplease, don't..don tell them..pplea....ahh.." his jaw was forcefully grabbed by Diego.

" Then don't call me that, understood? "

" y-yes " jas nods his head aggressively. he can sense the salty liquid flowing Gaplessly from his eyes, which would have definitely left his eyes reddish by now.

Diego released his grip and gradually the pheromones stoped emmiting. He caressed Jas's wet cheek with a smile. He flinched at the contact of his hot fingers over his cold skin.

suddenly deigo felt someone's footstep somewhere, nearing the stairs with his keen alpha sense. He clicked his tongue in clear annoyance on whoever approaching the stairs. He ran his fingers over his raven hair, thinking of next. He swiftly moved out of the room before closing the door to prevent his pheromone to catch by others. He moved casually to the dining table, pretending to drink water.