Met Accidentally

It's been a week since Alex met jasper, he's collecting all the information about jasper, his family, friends, his likes, dislikes, his past, present everything. He has to move carefully, not scare him off.

The report states that Jasper's dad remarried after his mother died. so, Diego is his stepbrother and Stacy is his real sister. He moved out of his house even though he's an omega, when he's in his 3rd year of high school doesn't goes back to his house till now. It appears like they are not on good terms with each other.

His best friend is only one ' Max '. They are sharing the apartment for almost three years that is when he started to work, right after graduation. He is best at his work and no boyfriend or relationship, it's almost unbelievable, he was so gorgeous to not have a boyfriend, but the report is indicating that this is true. he had no way but to believe that, even if he had in past it's least of his worry now and if it's true, it will be great news for him. he can pour his every bit of love for him, the love he doesn't get till now, make sure to feel him at ease and comfortable around him, be with him till his last breath.

Evan has been a great help for him. He always has something to say to him about Jasper. That way he can add more things to the list of ' knowing Jasper ' . By the look of it, he likes jasper and they seem to get along well in this short period. And also he's bugging him to speak to him. He's impatient more than him .

He too wants that but in reality, he's the scared one, whenever he thought of him his heart thud against his rib cage. The image of locking eyes with him is always in his head making him sleepless, having dirty thoughts Every day. He has been rehearsing, how to introduce himself to jasper, imagining his reaction, his reply, everything. He's possibly thinking of every way he will react and respond. Even though he was not sure of the outcome.

He's preparing to meet jasper the next day, he prepared a best suit, tie, watch, shoes even his hairstyle for tomorrow, he should make him fall for him, with the pull they have between them, it will be easier but it is best to prepare for the worst scenario.

At that, his thought was disturbed by the ringing of his phone. He grabbed his phone from desk and his brows frowned to the point of connecting. He missed the main thing he has to clear. It's best that now he remembered, otherwise it will be the one to harm his relationship with Jasper. with a deep breath he
slide the screen to answer.

" Darling, are you free for tonight," the other line asked.

" yeah," he answered without much emotion.

Hearing the void sound she paused for a second.

" Then I'll be there at 7 pm "

Alex was not sure, whether they should meet in his apartment, he was not comfortable with that anymore. but there's is no other option, he doesn't want to be seen by others at this stage it will create more problems if they caught meeting in any hotel. he turned to look at the clock it's 4, there's still 3 hours more. Then he agreed and hang up immediately without getting a reply. He has to get off in hour, that way there will be plenty of time to ready himself.

**

' The man doesn't come to see me, I thought he would be ' the little hope he hid in the corner of his heart was shattered . he was the one, who think it's best not to get his hope but it's inevitable when he faces his pair, the one who could make him feel loved, the one who will be with him for a lifetime. But he was not on the same page with him.

' he's really attractive, even if it's a minute, my mind registers his face, the face one in thousands. ' The second he confirms that man is his fated pair, he fell for him, there is no exchange between them, there is no confession, they don't even know each other, no feelings for each other until he met him but the thing he is feeling now, he's certain that is love. He's fucking love him, he knows others will think it as ridiculous but they can't feel what he's feeling right now, can they? It can't be described in simple words, it's beyond that. It's the force that making him feel like that, not that he blames that force, he's happy for that and if that man can also feel this, that will be perfect.