Extra 3

Raven didn't know why he was given a second chance. Why did people forgive him? The blood dyed upon his hands, the sins he had committed, nothing could be reversed.

Yet, he was still given a chance.

This new body he was given, this new life that he was thrown into, it only reminded him of his life from before. All of a sudden, he had become Raven Blaxe, a beta who was ignored by his father.

He wasn't him. He was Alan. In the world he came from, there was no such thing as alphas, betas, omegas, none of these things existed. He was simply a male, a man.

Growing up, Alan was abandoned from young. Living in the slums, he faced no such thing as love, merely living by searching for trash to eat. He was mocked and beaten by random people. Just to earn a piece of stale bread, Alan was willing to offer anything, even if it was his body.

Was it around the age of 16? It was some time around there when he started selling his body. He didn't care. He would take any beating, any amount of pain just so that his stomach wouldn't ache in pain, even if it meant selling himself like a whore. He only had the worst of customers who tortured his body. Years of living in the slums taught him pain, over and over again. At that point, he was numb to it.

He died. Like many of the people who sold themselves in the slums, he died from a customer who strangled him to death.

When Alan woke up, he had become Raven. Raven Blaxe, a beta, a male that could somehow get pregnant. He didn't know what had happened. But when he saw his living conditions, he didn't care. He adopted this new identity, seeking comfort in a life he could have only yearned for.

He had a bed, he had food. Even when people stared at him coldly, even when his father was cruel and would beat him up, he bore the pain. He had suffered more than this. At least, with this new identity, at least his body was still safe. At least this body was not riddled with cigarette holes and knife wounds, at least this body was still pure, that was alright. It was only bruises.

He tossed away Alan. He was Raven Blaxe, the beta son of the Blaxe family.

Raven didn't need love. He was like a savage animal at times. But... he met someone. He met someone who treated him like a human being, someone both warm and kind.

He met Ray Blaxe, someone who didn't look at him with disgust, something that he hadn't experienced in his life as Alan, or his current body as Raven.

The first feeling of love was so warm, so intoxicating, it made him afraid to lose it. Like a beast, he wanted to hold this warmth in his hands, never letting it go. The kinder Ray was, the more Raven fell into this darkness.

Ray became his ray of light in this world, just like his name.

Just like that, Raven began to bind Ray to him. He rose, plotting internal turmoils and destroying many obstacles for Cole Blaxe, his father, all for Ray. As he gained more and more power, the love Ray once displayed towards him disappeared bit by bit.

Raven realized that his wanting to monopolize, this feeling in his heart, it was exceeding its boundaries to a man who was his cousin. But he was blind to this warmth. He wanted it all for himself.

Like a savage animal, Raven hid his darkness deep within him appearing calm and at peace. Deep down, he was already a maniac. Remembering the kindness Ray once showed to him, Raven was losing himself in an illusion he created.

When Raven realized that Ray was changing, that the man's warmth was no longer there for him, it triggered something in him. It made him angry, so angry that he wanted blood.