2.5

AN: Okay, first off, updates are going to start getting crazy. I'll try my best to make two updates every week like what I promised, but if I'm not able to, then I am so sorry. School has begun again, and I have sports after school ends, so I usually get home at around 5 or later. Then I have to eat dinner, do my chores and homework, then take a shower, etc. I'll do my very best to keep my updates constant, but if I don't, then I am so sorry 😐.

Andy walked out the building with Sam walking by him, his face stoic while his brain was in deep thoughts, currently thinking about how he would ruin Avian and Murex. Since Daniel had cut off his connections with them now, it was finally the moment Andy could retaliate in the worst possible way.

He could face-slap them, which would be very fun, and also accidentally meet them at parties, then provoke them. With Daniel now having his thoughts about his memories, the path to stealing his heart was going to be a smooth ride. Andy wasn't worried, he was going to take it smooth and slow, changing and thinking over his plans on how to ruin Avian and his family, making them wish for an easy death.

Before meeting with Daniel, Andy had already planned to not hide his identity as the boy that Daniel met when he was younger. After all, that moment remained in Daniel's heart for so long, it was because the original soul never played this card out correctly that he met such a terrible end. Andy wasn't going to thaw right away nor was he going to reveal much facial expression for now, only when he was sure that Daniel was fully in love with him or was chasing him would be the time that Andy starts to show any type of emotions.

After all, there was still the role of no OOC, the most he could do was slowly change his behavior. But, Andy also liked this type of role. With just one look it almost looked like he was glaring at someone, that was a fun ability to have. He didn't even have to provoke with words or say anything, he just needed to look at someone and that was enough to scare them. Whenever that happened, he would be laughing so hard inside.

"Mister Jules, is there a place that you would like to visit before your meeting?" Just as Sam asked that question, his phone began ringing and he took a look towards Andy's face before he answered it.

"Heyo, handsome! Can you give the phone to Andy, I need to talk to him for a second?" From the other side, Louis' voice was heard as a mess of chatters was heard surrounding him.

Sam looked a bit worried as he heard Louis, especially the voices around him, and he looked at Andy before handing the phone to him.

"Mister Jules, Mister Zen wants to speak to you."

Andy's expression didn't change but Sam could see just the slightest trace of annoyance in his expression.

With the phone against his ears, Andy got into the car as he asked, "What?"

On the other hand, Sam also got into the car, but didn't start driving immediately.

"Yo, Andy! Do you think you'll be able to make it to Anolas? Please, would you be willing to do me a favor? There are a lot of people here who owns a good business and they've been wanting to meet you. I lost a car race, so I had to call you because that was the bet. If you can make it here, you should tell Sam to come drive for me. After all, that handsome boy can seriously drive."

Sam felt chills creeping up his back.

"How long?" Andy's reply was short, neither saying if he was going or if he wasn't.

"It shouldn't be that long, an hour at most. That being said, do you think you'll be able to design a personal racing car for me? I'll give you ten million if you do. I would like it made with the highest material quality and I want you to personally design it. What do you say?"