6.3

It wasn't just Chen Shujin that had perked up as they looked at the beautiful boy. Many of the vampires began paying much closer attention as they zoomed in on Wen Zhuhei.

The female vampire from before stood on the stage as she pointed at Wen Zhuhei. "This is one of the most prized goods we've received. He is a half-blood vampire with exceptional looks. He is currently 13 years old, and to make things even better, he voluntarily offered himself to be auctioned off. As he is one of our highest goods, his beginning bid will begin at 10,000." Then, looking at every vampire in the room, she smiled brilliantly as she said, "Let the bidding begin."

Chen Shujin smiled a bit, eyes darkening as he looked at Wen Zhuhei who was unfazed and stared as everyone began placing a bid, shouting out a price.

Chen Xueyi looked at his brother, "Shall I get the manager over?" Saying this, he turned to look at the smile on his brother's face, obviously filled with a dark intention. The smile on his face made it even more fearful.

Chen Shujin placed his elbow onto his armrest as he leaned his chin on it, looking at the stage. "No need for that, I want to see just how far they will take this."

In other words, he wanted to see jut how much they were willing to put for Wen Zhuhei.

"14,000!" A female's voice rung out.

"16,000!"

"20,000!"

"50,000!" On a chair, a slightly bigger female vampire, Hai Nianlu sat on a chair as someone fanned her. She had a thick layer of makeup on, her eyelashes almost covering her whole eyes as she batted them while looking at Wen Zhuhei. She licked her fangs, her red glossed lips daunting.

"75,000." A young male vampire, Xie Yulong called out not long after. He sat on a chair, his features neat and tidy. Though not outstanding, he held a pair of red eyes as he looked at Wen Zhuhei with curiosity.

Chen Shujin's eyes zoomed in on the man with a hint of anger. If not for him being here, this man would've been the one who successfully bought Wen Zhuhei. Though Wen Zhuhei was not mistreated, the thought of another man being close to Wen Zhuhei made him a bit angry. But not to the point where he was going to threaten to kill...

Hai Nianlu turned her head roughly, staring at Xie Yulong with anger. Usually, no one would dare to bid after she had made a bid. Today was the first day that someone had dared to steal away what caught her eyes. She scoffed as she raised the bid once more, "100,000."

Xie Yulong was not at all fazed, merely calling out again. "200,000." In one turn, he directly raised the bid by twofold.

Chen Xueyi stared at his brother's aura that was seemingly getting darker an darker as more time passed. As Chen Xueyi looked at the young boy on the stage, he wondered what about this boy had attracted his brother's attention, especially a half-blood.

Hai Nianlu was getting even more angry as her eyes glared at Xie Yulong. "500,000!" She shouted out, as if daring Xie Yulong to raise the bid.

By now, everyone had dropped out as they witnessed the battle between these two vampires. In fact, they were merely watching with mirth. Everyone knew Hai Nianlu and her arrogant behavior. To see someone rival her completely, they were beyond amused.

"1,000,000." Xie Yulong's lips tightened a bit. This was already his budget, anymore than this, he wouldn't be able to afford.

Seemingly having caught Xie Yulong's hesitation, Hai Nianlu smiled brightly as she called out the limit of her price. "1,500,000!" She sat back into her chair with arrogance and a smile of pride.