152

Fei Qianchi glanced at the man before him. Six years have now passed ever since he had first awoken in that tattered house. Ever since that day, Fei Qianchi had sworn to get stronger, to find the man who had saved him, leaving behind the pendant with a character, 'Bai.'

Fei Qianchi was now a teenager. His features had grown out. In the crowd of many, it was easy to see that he stuck out. His figure was tall and strong, his Phoenix eyes were sharp. With long white hair and blue eyes, many of the elders of Fushui Sect kept glancing at him. Dressed in a white robe, Fei Qianchi's thin lips encased him with a gentle light. His face still held a bit of baby fat, but it was easy to tell just how remarkable his face would look in a few years.

Fei Qianchi stood, holding a small scroll within his hand, his eyes piercing. There was a pendant hanging by his hip, a dragon imprinted on it.

Throughout these years, Fei Qianchi had spent his time wandering. Having entered many forests, he sought for treasures following the words of Chan Lihua. Now, at the age of 16, he was already at the fifth layer of the Foundation Establishment. Having hone himself in some of the most dangerous forests, Fei Qianchi had stumbled upon many rare treasures from caves, finding books and rare concoctions such as pills.

"This person, I want to take him as a disciple." Right away, someone had locked onto Fei Qianchi.

Fei Qianchi turned to this voice with a light look, chancing upon a female, presumably an Elder.

"Hmmm, 16 years old and already on the fifth layer of Foundation Establishment! Junior Sister, unfortunately, I also want this boy as my disciple. He has rare ice roots that will benefit greatly with my type of cultivation method." Another man rubbed his beard, speaking in turn.

The woman's eyes lifted at the man, whipping her horsetail whisk as she said, "This boy caught my attention first, Senior Brother."

Fei Qianchi's eyes were caught by someone else though. There was another man standing further away from the two elders.

Without giving it a second thought, Fei Qianchi walked towards the man who still had his youthful features. Walking towards the man who held a fan within his hands, Fei Qianchi knew who this man was right away. This was the man that he hoped would become his master, the sole reason why Fei Qianchi had wanted to come to this Fushui Sect. Tian Sichan, his name was revered as one of the youngest geniuses having stepped foot into immortality at the age of 387 years old.

Fei Qianchi stopped before Tian Sichan as the man lifted a brow towards him. Fei Qianchi wasn't nervous as he got down onto his knees, parting his robe out of the way. "This one's name is Fei Qianchi. Having admired Immortal Tian for so long, I wish for you to accept me as your disciple." Fei Qianchi bowed down, cupping his fists as he spoke in a loud and solid tone.

Tian Sichan's fan stopped, looking down at the young man who bowed before him. There was a faint smile on his lips as he examined the boy's attributes.

"You request to become my disciple, do you know that I have only accepted four disciples during the 50 years that I have been an elder at this sect?" Tian Sichan questioned Fei Qianchi.

Fei Qianchi didn't waver though as he replied once more, "I have traveled from far to this sect all to meet Immortal Tian with hopes that I would be accepted by you. Whether you accept or not, I only want you as my master." His words could come off as arrogant, but Fei Qianchi was also stubborn. Though others wanted him as their disciple, he had eyes on only one man.

Fei Qianchi had a reason as to why he chose this man out of everyone else. Tian Sichan was the only man who had not given him any reaction, the only one who didn't marvel about his current cultivation at his age. Fei Qianchi could feel that the man was also too mysterious, liking a secluded life, especially as he barely had any disciples. Fei Qianchi was not searching to spread his name, he wanted a quick way to gather strength and Tian Sichan knew how to do that.