5.15

Tendou Akiyama knew that his father was crazy but he didn't expect that he was going to give away the group his grandfather had worked so hard to build to an outsider who had no blood ties with their family. At this point, he was really thinking about just getting rid of this useless father.

Filial piety only lasted so long, there was always a line to it.

The fact that Tendou Akiyama hadn't gotten rid of his step-mother and step-brother was already a lot. He was doing his father a favor by not intruding upon their business yet he was going to give away everything his grandfather made when his grandfather was still alive.

Looking up at Tendou Yagami, Tendou Akiyama said, "I don't care what you do but don't you dare let that outsider inherit such a position when grandfather is still alive. I will come speak to you. Invite everyone, all the aunts and uncles, all those within the group. Under my eyes, I will not let that man take over the group." With that, he needed the call as he inhaled deeply to calm himself.

Narisa Zeno carefully grasped Tendou Yagami's hand with his own. Tendou Yagami looked up as Narisa Zeno showed a reassuring smile towards him and his anger calmed.

(Male lead's love percentage is at 60%.)

"It's alright, you can go deal with this first." Narisa Zeno whispered, giving a smile to show that he wouldn't mind.

Tendou Yagami couldn't help himself as he squeezed Narisa Zeno's hands and then let go as he turned to his brother. "Brother, bring me along with you. While I don't want to meet that man, he can't do something like that while grandfather is still alive."

Tendou Akiyama looked at Tendou Yagami and sighed as he nodded his head, "Alright then. Being Zeno with you, I will have to bring Reo too. Since you both are in a relationship type of business, Zeno will know what to do in situations like this."

Narisa Zeno's first thought was to refuse. While he loved Tendou Yagami, he didn't want to get involved in his lover's family business, he wasn't that nosy. "It's alright, I shouldn't be there to hear such news."

"No, if brother says that you can go, it means that conflicts may arise. Zeno, I will need you there. Will you be able to accompany me?" Upon Tendou Yagami's cold eyes, a flash of warmth appeared and Narisa Zeno immediately crumbled.

"No, it's alright for you to go. I'm sure that he will bring along some outsiders, so there is no need to not want to be involved. If matters escalate, this situation is sure to get out of hand no matter what." Then, Tendou Akiyama reached for his phone and quickly sent a message to Ito Reo.

Pushing his glasses up, there was a cold ice in his eyes as Tendou Akiyama continued, "Get dressed in your suit. Grandfather will be there too and everyone of high position. Since Zeno is the same height as you, just picked one of your suits for him."

Finally, reluctantly, Narisa Zeno nodded his head. With his smile now back, his eyes shone as he replied, "Alright, I need clothes then."

Tendou Yagami couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face. He turned back to his brother and said, "Brother, we will be getting ready first."

"Alright, I will tell Reo to drive the car and come pick us up." Saying this, Tendou Akiyama began clearing away the dishes after he took out his phone.

Tendou Yagami grasped Narisa Zeno's hand as he pulled him towards his room. Climbing up the stairs, he faintly whispered, "This wouldn't be bad for you, right? You don't have to go if you don't feel like so."

Seeing how Tendou Yagami seemed so docile all of a sudden compared to his normal snarky attitude, Narisa Zeno ruffled his hair with one hand as he chuckled and said, "Nah, this is alright. I want to see that other side of you that you say I don't know."