4.3

"Mother, Father," Lee Shinwoo called out as he entered the doors, setting Ji Soyu on the ground as she followed behind him.

"Sweetie, who's the child behind you?" Shin Hana got up from the chair and walked towards Lee Shinwoo, looking at Ji Soyu with a soft smile on her face.

Ji Soyu stepped forward as soon as she was mentioned. "Hello, Auntie, my name is Ji Soyu, currently six years old."

Lee Shinwoo smiled as he patted her head. "Mother, is it alright if we take her in?"

Shin Hana looked at Lee Shinwoo, and then looked at Ji Soyu, her heart melting at the sight of her. She stepped forwards, bending her knees as she looked face to face with Ji Soyu. "Ji Soyu, are your parents alive?"

Ji Soyu looked at Shin Hana, her eyes not changing as she meekly replied, "No, they're gone. Big brother found me and brought me here, he said that I would become a family with you."

Shin Hana reached out her hands and caressed Ji Soyu's hands in her own. There was sadness within her eyes as she heard Ji Soyu's words. "Alright then, let's become family. I'll be your mother from now, is that alright with you?"

Ji Soyu smiled upon hearing Shin Hana's words, her eyes brightening. "Yes, Mother." She quickly hugged Shin Hana whom accepted her hug without a second to spare.

Lee Shinwoo merely smiled as he watched them. Now that this matter was settled, he needed to focus on finding his husband before Kim Jiyoung totally bewitches him. Although Kim Jiyoung wasn't as bad as a person like other people, with how his husband was described as a very likable man, Lee Shinwoo felt like many would come after his husband.

Min Yongjoon was described as very likable man who always kept a smile on his face. Lee Shinwoo could already imagine how fun it would be to try and win that man's heart.

As Lee Shinwoo watched Shin Hana guide Ji Soyu, he couldn't help the happy feeling in his heart. Ji Soyu would live a happy life with Shin Hana as her mother.

Now, Lee Shinwoo needed to find Lee Hwangyang so he could discuss his plans with him. If Lee Shinwoo could do as he wished, Lee Shinwoo wanted to go find Min Yongjoon first and get his man by his side. Then, he would go find Kim Jiyoung and get him on his side too, and help save him from his evil family.

After the last world where Lee Shinwoo had been able to get close to Raven, he decided that not all main characters are evil. Plus, Kim Jiyoung's situation was something that Lee Shinwoo could relate to.

Shin Hana had said that Lee Hwangyang was in a meeting with some of the other leaders commanding the base so Lee Shinwoo could infer where they were.

Lee Shinwoo was pleasantly surprised to find out that Ji Soyu wasn't as difficult to deal with as he thought. Most kids wouldn't go with a random stranger, but that must be because Ji Soyu had no one else. She did also mention that many people were trying to take her things. It was only the beginning of the apocalypse but things were already getting bad. How much worse would things get once people began discovering that they had abilities?

Lee Shinwoo didn't want to know.

As Lee Shinwoo walked inside a building, he was able to see the silhouette of Lee Hwangyang speaking with someone.

Lee Shinwoo didn't want to intrude, so he only hid himself behind the corner of the hall. Their conversation wasn't very interesting, merely talking about how they were going to support all the people who had come in the past couple days.

That was important too though, so Lee Shinwoo couldn't say anything. Needless to say, at this point of time, the police were basically useless.

Lee Shinwoo watched as Lee Hwangyang finished his conversation and began walking towards him.

Steal The Male LeadOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara