Girl Meets Amusement Park Date

Beck and I entered the park and my eyes went everywhere taking in the sights, he chuckled when he saw me but I paid him no mind, I watched as families walk around and mothers smiled at their kids, I shook the memories of Katy out of my head

"So what do you want to talk about?" he started as we walked around.

"I'm 15" he laughed "I don't know how to respond to social interaction because I never had to before".

"I'm 16, didn't you have friends at your home?".

"That place was never my home, just a place I resided for a few years, and no, everyone was either scared of me or didn't want anything to do with me".

"I am an only child, I live in my parent's driveway in an RV" I looked at him "I call it the Silver Streak".

"Independent, I had a little sister" he looked confused "Before I came here I had a younger half-sister, Maya".

"Do you miss her or your mother?".

"No, they never cared about me so I stopped caring about them, Jade and Dad is my family now" we walked around some more before going on a few ride and playing some games, the sun was setting when we decided to get some food, on our way to the food truck Beck dragged me into a photo booth.

"Let's take some pictures" I agreed, he tried making funny faces to get me to laugh but I told him about my condition and he understood so in the end we only took one picture.

I pocketed the picture as Beck held my hand and led me through the crowd that had arrived a few hours before, we got our food and went to a space on the grass. Beck took off his flannel and spread it on the grass for me to sit.

"Thanks" he smiled.

"What made your father get custody over you now?" he asked.

"I asked him to, the woman that was supposed to be my mother took me from my father when she realized that he didn't want her but me".

"If he didn't want her he couldn't have you either".

"Yeah, then she met another guy and had Maya, she loved her then Maya's dad left and she started asking my father for money to take care of me but we lived in the worst part of town and the house only had food when I bought groceries".