The Bird Scene Part 3

Third Person's POV

The bell rang for the start of class and the teacher entered as the student rushed to their seats, Sikowitz looked around the room and saw one face missing.

"Everest is absent today?" he asked Jade who nodded "I hope she's okay".

"She's fine just tired" Jade commented, he nodded and turned to Tori

"We have much to do today, but first, Tori, the bird scene," said girl took to the stage.

"I'm ready, and before I begin, I'd like you to have these two large coconuts" Tori bribed handing him the coconuts.

"Wonderful, you know their milk gives me visions" he informed.

"I've heard".

"Very good, everyone pay attention, Tori?" everyone watched as the girl pulled down a backdrop and began the same narration as the day before, only with the addition of a bird prop, at the end of her performance the same silence that she had face the day prior occurred again.

"So, was that good?" she inquired.

"Exactly what are you asking me?" Sikowitz countered.

"You know, did you like what I did with the scene?".

"Sure".

"So did I get it right?"

"Oh no, you failed, again".

"What? Why? I did everything... " she began to complain only to be stopped by a school gardener.

"Hey! Watch where you throw your props" he scowled throwing the bird at Tori.

Everest's POV

I entered the school with my sister, I stared at my blank locker and then at the ones surrounding it

"Trying to figure out what to do with your locker?" I turned to see Cat and Beck.

"I have a thought, just visualizing it" I responded.

"Want to see mine?" I nodded and he showed me a locker with a clear door showing everything inside. Clear? No.

"Transparent?" I guessed he grinned.

"Correct, I have no secrets and neither does my locker" he explained and I nodded in understanding.

"Come on let's get to class" as we entered I saw a curtain and knew that Tori was going to attempt 'The Bird Scene' again and I was correct as she did her scene in a full costume, she grew frustrated when Sikowitz told her that she failed again and told him that she was proud of herself and that she believed she did a good job causing the class to applaud her, except me and Jade. She gave a confused look until Sikowitz told her she passed and explained why. The bell rang, Jade and I went to our Salsa class, and the teacher sent us to change and start our stretches.