The Worst Couple Part 1

(Everest's Outfit)

I watched as Tori walked into school with her head down, because of what had happened during the Christmas semester everyone was being wary of her and would either hold their belongings tighter or hide them completely whenever she was nearby, including Andre, Cat, and Robbie. They would still converse with her but hesitantly and rarely, she had tried to apologize to me or talk to me only to stop after the fifth time she received a black eye, her father had to come down to the school because he thought she was being bullied but after hearing what his daughter did he told her that she was grounded for 3 months and all her electronic devices would be confiscated when she returned home after school during those 3 months, she would also be driven to and from school by her sister. The principal also told her that she could not be a part of any school function or event unless it was graded for the rest of the school term and her father agreed also, needless to say, she was upset and would rant to Andre every chance she got.

"Eve" I snapped out of my thoughts by Jay, she nodded in a direction and I turned to see Beck talking to a group of girls, he must have said something funny because the next second they were laughing and one even placed her hand on his bicep, I waited for him to remove it like he always did but he didn't. Ever since we came back from the Sun Mount Lodge he had been distant and I didn't understand, every time I asked if something was wrong he would say no and brush off the question "What is he doing?" Jay went to walk over to him but I stopped her.

"Let him be Jay if he wants to talk to other girls let him" the bell rang and the both of us walked to our class. Sikowitz was late to class so jade and spent the time talking, completely ignoring Beck.

"Hey, I have an announcement" Sinjin started as he entered the class.

"Is it about the new pear phone XT?!" Tori exclaimed.

"No, sit down, Twitchy" that was one of the many nicknames the school population came up with for the girl, my favorite is Grand Theft Tori "You guys know that game show I invented? Queries for couples?".

"What about your game show?" Andre asked.

"Well, I met with the people from gamegoober. Com, and told them about the idea, and they wanna do it!".

"Great bye" Jay snapped.

"Wait, I'm doing a rehearsal of the show tomorrow night".

"For the guy who runs game goober... Harvey goobensteen?".

"Yep! And I want all you guys to come. Even Robbie" Tori frowned.

"I can't come because somebody got me grounded after I made one tiny mistake" she glared at me.

"If stealing was a mistake then why don't you write a petition to free all the thieves because they made a tiny mistake" I spoke and she stared at me "I'm beginning to see a pattern here first it was Robbie's blog, then you actually did theft and now defending the criminals" she shrunk into herself as the class stared at her "I'm starting to think you like doing and being apart of illegal, criminal activities" she went mute and Sinjin left saying he would text everyone the details.

(Everest's Outfit)

We sat amongst the audience watching Sinjin's game show rehearsal, which was going downhill fast. As they were about to start the man who runs the website Sinjin wanted his show to be on called him, after a few minutes the curly-haired boy came back and told everyone that the contestants were ugly then asked us to fill in for them. So it was Andre and Cat, Jade and Robbie, and Beck and I.

"Let's take a look at our first query for couple number one, Andre, Cat has bad breath," Sinjin asked and the red-haired girl covered her mouth in shock.

"It's just pretend," Andre told her and she removed her hand.

"Do you, a: Tell her she has bad breath; B, ignore it because you love her; Or c, dump her" the answers were shown on display "Cat, go ahead and use your corded remote to secretly choose what you think Andre's answer should be" he instructed the redhead and she picked up the remote and shouted her answer while pressing the button, Sinjin asked Andre to answer and he chose the one Cat had shouted.

"Our next query is for Jade and Robbie" elder Vega who was the query girl as Sinjin put it, spoke but she was quickly put in her place.

"Now, let's look at our query for Jade and Robbie" they were introduced "Jade, Robbie has a pimple on his back that he can't reach".

"That has happened to me" Robbie added spontaneously.

"Just to clarify, he and I could never be together" Jay stated.

"Do you, a, take him to the doctor; B, wait for the pimple to explode on its own; Or c, pop it for him" Sinjin questioned "Robbie, lock in the answer you think Jade will choose" Robbie looked like he was about to say something but a glare from Jay made him quietly pick an answer "So Jade, what are we gonna do about that back zit?".

"The answer that will cause him the most pain, so b wait for it to explode" Jay answered.

"And Robbie predicted you'd say, c, pop it for him" Jay looked at the curly-haired boy with a scowl.

"My mom does it for me" he defended.

"You're disgusting".

"And now for our final couple, Beck and Everest" I looked at the monitor "Your query is Beck, Everest won a toy but a little girl didn't" Beck nodded "Does she, a, keep the toy and walk away; b, give the girl the toy; or c, just stare at the girl" I stared at Beck curious about his answer after I locked in my response.

"I don't know, I gonna go with A" I saw Jay's eyes widen in shock but I remained emotionless.

"Everest chose b, give the girl the toy"

"What is wrong with you?" Jay asked Beck.

"I'm sorry Sinjin but can I ask a question of my own?" I spoke for the first time since we got here.

"I guess".

"On our first date what did you get me?" a look of confusion covered Beck's face as I waited on his answer.

"I don't remember Evie, this isn't about us we are trying to help our friend with his game show" he stated.

"You can finish this without me" I walked away without looking back.

"Eve wait" I hear Jay yell and run out after me "Let's go home".