Girl Meets Home for the Holidays

I sat next to my packed suitcase with Beck laying on my bed behind me, his suitcase was by the door. My door slammed open and Jay came in.

"Tell me who his family is please?" she begged and I laughed, Josh had invited her to meet his family and she wanted me to tell her who they were since then.

"Jay, you know I won't," I told her "I already promised to be there with you although I don't want to" she huffed then plopped herself onto my vanity chair, Josh and his parents are going over to his brother's for Christmas dinner. his brother Corey Matthews. Meaning I would have to see those people but if it is for Jay then I'll do it and as a plus Beck's parents allowed him to come along with us.

"What if they don't like me?".

"They will, and if they don't who you cares?" she furrowed her brow "You are dating Josh not them, the only thing that matters is what you think about yourself, and Josh likes you for you" she nodded in agreement the left the room.

"That advice for her or you?" Beck questioned, I crawled to him and laid on his chest, instantly his hand ran through my hair.

"Both, I don't feel anything for anyone there except Josh and his family".

"I'm with you every step of the way and so is Jade" I straddled him and his hands found my hips, throughout the months of us being together I grew comfortable expressing myself affectionately towards him to a certain degree.

"I know" my lips met his and he responded eagerly, he sat up and wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him.

"Okay we are ready- Dude!" we broke apart to see Jay at the door with 2 suitcases "Ew! Let's go" I got off Beck and he grabbed our luggage while I held my coat, walking downstairs we saw our father at the door.

"Call me as soon as you land," He told us as he kissed Jay's forehead and then mine "I'll see you in a couple of hours" Dad has an emergency meeting so he has to stay another day "And you" he pointed to Beck "We had this talk already".

"Don't worry Sir, I won't leave her side" Dad nodded and watched as we enter the car.

Josh's POV

I turned to my parents as we parked in front of my brother's house.

"Remember what I said" I reminded them.

"Yes Josh, you told us a million times" Dad sighed.

"Your girlfriend, her sister, and boyfriend will be here to meet us but they don't like Corey or Topanga or anyone who is going to be in the house" Mom summarized what I told them about Eve and Jade's situation.

"Yeah, I'll just text them and come up" they left and I texted Jade, she told me that they were on their way and I sighed "Let's get this over with" I went inside.

"Ah, wow! Look at all these kids it wasn't that long ago I had kids around the house" I heard Dad say and I entered.

"Yeah, it was just this morning, wasn't it Dad?" I responded by throwing him the car keys he forgot.

"Oh, yeah, you".

"Boing!" I heard Riley's friend Maya stated.

"Ha, that's my Uncle, Maya" Riley laughed.

"Sweet, I would be your aunt".

"Joshie!" my nephew yelled running to me.

"Auggie!" I greeted him lifting him onto my shoulders and bouncing him around.

"I love it up here!" he giggled and I set him down.

"Hey I have someone very special for you to meet later, okay?" he nodded grinning.