Stage Fighting

(Outfit in the pic above)

Jade and I walked into the stage room with me holding a coffee cup filled with strawberry milk which was why Jade was laughing at me, shouts cause us to look up to see Tori on some blonde guy's back, I sipped my milk as I watched the scene unfold.

"Tori!" Beck scolded as he got up from the floor, I rose a brow at this. Why was he on the floor?

"Get off me! Who is this chick!?" the guy yelled trying to get the teen girl who clung to his back, with the help of Andre, Beck, and the Teacher, they were able to set the guy free.

"What were you doing?" the teacher asked her.

"That guy was beating up Beck!" Tori exclaimed and I looked at the guy then back to Beck, though the guy was more muscular Beck would have won, did she really think that someone wouldn't hear a fight break out, and lastly, this is Hollywood Arts, not some unknown high school.

"Oh, you poor thing" my sister mocked from where we stood.

"We were practicing" Beck explains.

"This is Russ" the teacher introduced.

"I'm Russ!" the blond repeats.

"He is a professional stunt man, I invited him here to teach the class about Stage Fighting".

"And now Vega says 'what's stage fighting?'" I retorted seeing the look of confusion on her face, how did she get into this school again?.

"I wasn't going to say that" She defends.

"Sure" Jade and I spoke sarcastically.

"What is it?" Beck came to my side as she asked Andre.

"Fake fighting that looks real, like for a play or a movie" he explains.

"I took a class last summer" Beck states taking my cup from me and taking a sip, I watch as he almost spits the milk out as he realizes what it was before swallowing it then laughs.

"Well, it looks like he was hurting you," Tori said.

"Why do you care?" Jade questioned.

"Because I figured he already suffered enough pain when he is friends with you" I didn't know when I moved but I only felt arms around my waist holding me against a strong chest that I instantly recognized as Beck's.

"Okay, let's go sit way over there" he spoke as he turned us away from the crowd and I saw Jade being released from Andre's arms, she and I glared at Tori before going to the seats.

"Why do they hate me?".

"On your first day, you spilled hot coffee on Everest. Second, you make everything about you, my sister had a panic attack caused by you and no one cared because everyone was focused on comforting you because you wouldn't understand that they cant tell you anything about the stupid bird scene" Jade answered, "Third, I don't like you and everyone sees that".

"Not everyone has to like you, we don't " I added, Tori frowned and silently sat down letting the instructor teach what he was supposed to. He demonstrated with Cat the importance of the different angles that make a fighting scene look real, especially with the addition of sound effects.

"Alright I'm going to pair you guys up and each team will work with Russ this week to prepare a fight scene".

"I thought his name was Steve" I commented.

"Yeah, he looks like a Steve" Andre agreed causing everyone to murmur in agreement, well except Ste-Russ.

"Okay, on Friday you will all perform your fight scenes here in front of the class," the teacher said "Now the pairs will be Beck and Cat, Andre and Jade, Tori and Everest-".

"Tori and who?" Tori interrupts bewildered only to be ignored as the teacher continued to pair off the class, the bell rang signaling the end of class, I grabbed my bag when Beck shook the empty coffee cup in front of me.

"Strawberry milk, really?" he spoke with a smile and Jade started laughing again, I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't see you complaining when you drank the entire thing" I huffed but that only cause him to laugh.

~le time skip~

(Everest Outfit For the fight scene)

Third Person's POV

The class sat watching Andre and Jade's fight scene, as it ended we applauded and the teacher called up the next group.

"Tori and Everest" I went up to the stage while the other reluctantly.

"I play an old lady who's walking home from a bingo game" Tori introduces her character.

"And I play a brutal mugger" I spoke.

"Okay, just remember if anyone gets hurt, the safety word is Butternut" I nodded and got ready "And..... Action!".

"Butternut!" Tori yelled gaining confused looks.

"We didn't do anything yet" I stated.

"Just testing the safe word, it works".

"And... Action" we performed and everything was going well until.

"Butternut! Butternut!" I yelled stepping away from Tori and covering my face.

"Oh my God, she's bleeding" I heard Cat inform, I saw Beck and Jade rushing to my aid.

"Are you okay" Andre questioned.

"No, Tori hit her in the face for real!" Jade snapped.

"No, I didn't" Tori denied.

"Really? Tell that to my bloody eye!" I yelled.

"Somebody grab a chair!" Beck called out, a moment later I was led to a chair, as I sat I fell to the ground.

"That's a breakaway chair" someone informed as they helped me to my feet.

"Why does everybody think I hit her?!" Tori spoke up.

"We saw you".

"Everest you know I didn't hit you" I looked at her with my one good eye "I swung but I missed".

"How dumb are you to think I'm faking this?" I growled at her.

"We need to get her to the nurse" Beck held me up as we left.

"Jade, can you call Dad?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll call him," Jade told me.

"She doesn't need her Dad, don't bother him" Tori states but was ignored.

"Stay away from my sister" I heard Jade tell her instead.

We sat at one of the lunch tables, I had an eyepatch over my left eye and an ice bag pressed gently against it.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Andre asked as he, Cat, and Robbie sat beside Beck, I gave him a glare with my good eye.

"Let me hit you in the eye then you tell me" I snapped and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Her eye is swollen and she's in pain, so she's grumpy" Beck informed, as he held a spoon of pudding to my lips, I ate it silently. Andre then told us that Tori was taken to Lane's office and then got to 3 weeks of detention and to clean the black box theatre on Friday after the food fight scene the middle school was performing.