Graduation

(Everyone's Graduation Gowns And Hats)

Third Person's POV

The years passed and the gang was now graduating, parents watched with pride as they stared at the crowd of students in their white gowns and black hats with red tassels, at the front of the sea of graduates was a row with 6 familiar faces. They sat watching as the principal said her speech to this year's students.

"Now we have our top 6 students in the front row but one amongst them is the Valedictorian," Helen said "It is my honor to present Hollywood Arts' first ever number 1 student during their time here" she looked at the students "They have kept their A+ grades and performed in every production in this school and had been the first along with their sibling to become top performers" she smiled "Help me welcome Everest West" thunderous applause.

(Everest's Valedictorian Outfit)

"Hello everyone, First, we have much to be thankful for. Here at Hollywood Arts, we have received a great education thanks to our fine administration and teachers who pushed us to our full potential and some more. We are prepared to move on and to take on whatever challenges come next in our lives" she started "Fellow graduates, I want you to know what a great gift it is to be as prepared as we are because not all schools offer such an advantage. Here we have had a high degree of academic excellence and whether you intend to continue your education or not, you will benefit from what you learned here. We can also be thankful for our families. These past years have presented us with a lot of ups and downs and it is good to know that we had our families in our corner, supporting us along the way. Thanks, Dad. I would not be here today without you" her eyes met the eyes of the man that helped her reach this point in her life and he waved at her from his seat beside her best friend and sister's boyfriend, Josh "Finally, we can be thankful for each other. The friendships that we have made here will last a lifetime along with the love we discovered" Everest stared at her boyfriend and best friend who smiled at her "In the same way, we have supported each other and helped each other succeed in these years at Hollywood Arts, I hope we will continue to provide support and encouragement for each other in future endeavors. Personally, I am inspired by all of our classmates who have overcome so much adversity to be here graduating today" the dual haired girl looked at the faces she had passed or conversed with a handful of times but still knew their names "Often on graduation day we look outside for heroes but I see them right here among us. I have seen in my years at Hollywood Arts that we don't have to look far for inspiration and that we each have the potential to make an inspiring contribution to others, by being true to our values and committing ourselves to lofty goals. And I want to thank Lane and Sikowitz" they both stood "Without meeting Lane on that airplane and him giving me the opportunity to perform and earn my spot here I don't know where I would be but I wouldn't have met all the amazing people I know today" the teacher gave a smile "And Sikowitz, he became my favorite on the first day I arrived because he is fair and truthful, he was the first teacher to tell me I was special and meane it" she smiled at the two "So thank you for coming into my life and helping to mold me into the girl you see before you".