Girl Meets Concert Part 1

Third Person's POV

Walking into John Quincy Addams High School were two girls, one blonde and the other brunette, the girls had their arms linked and were laughing. The two looked around and saw that almost all of their schoolmates were looking at their phones, seeing their friends they walked over confused.

"Hey what's going on?" the blonde asked.

"Oh, ********* is having a conference about Jewels upcoming concert" a boy with dark brown hair informed.

"No way" both girls grabbed the boy's device and stared at the screen.

"Maya and I love their songs" the brunette spoke.

"Jewel's next concert will be held in Manhattan at Christopher Park" the manager of Jewels stated "The concert will also serve as a fundraiser to help remodel the park into what it used to be".

"Why that location?" a reporter questioned.

"Because a member of Jewels had lived in Manhattan, she had frequent that park and would help to clean it because it provided her with a safe haven of sorts so now she wants to make it a safe haven for children and families" the bell for classes rung and students had to turn off their devices.

"Wow, Jewels will be in the city, I would kill to go to their concert" Maya announced and her friends mumbled in agreement as they walked to class.

"I heard they are actually sisters, some say twins because they speak together sometimes" a boy with a buzz cut added "Imagine that twins" the boy gave a wistful sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside of cafe called Topanga

A group of teens sat together with 3 girls and 2 guys, they were talking when a boy ran towards them, he panted as he waved slips of papers in his hands. A girl with glasses in the group held out a cup of water to the panting boy who took it and gulped it down then he took a minute to catch his breath.

"I got them," he said with a smile "I got 6 tickets to Jewels concert this Saturday" there was silence then screams from 2 females that frightened everyone in the cafe.

"Farkle, I could kiss you" Maya stated then took the tickets, and the boy, Farkle stared at her with eyes widened.

"You can," he said but was ignored as everyone looked at the tickets "My Dad knew some people so he got us tickets to see Jewels".

"This is amazing Farkle" the tallest boy from the group spoke.

"All you have to do is ask your parents and we can all go" the brunette groaned.

"My parents are going to come because they aren't going to let either of us go to a concert," she said.

"Riley the concert is PG, Jewels announced that the concert is dedicated to siblings of all ages" the girl instantly smiled.

"Yay!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of 6 arrived at the concert and had to admit that it was an organized event as there were defined rows that had numbers that were matched to the tickets. The group saw a couple of attendees who had different colored wristbands from the others and were led closer to the stage.

"How come their bands are different from ours?" Lucas asked pointing to them.

"Oh, they're siblings," another concertgoer told him "This concert is especially for siblings".

"That's nice of them" Smackle commented as she watch siblings of all ages get transported to their section. Once the venue was full, there was a low humming that silenced everyone.