Girl Meets Double Dates and Old faces

(Everest's Outfit)

Josh and I planned to take Beck and Jay sightseeing as we knew the area better and we wanted to explore while Josh's parents have dinner with Dad, Jay walked into the living room of the hotel suite and saw Beck and me cuddling together, we looked up as we heard her footsteps and I smiled at her.

"We are meeting Josh at the subway," I told her as she sat on the empty couch "Just waiting on him to give the signal" not a minute later her phone rang and it was time for us to leave, heading into the lobby and to our surprise we saw Josh who latched onto Jay's hand when he saw us. We walked around with Jay and Josh at the front while Beck and I brought up the rear.

"How does it feel?" He asked me "Being back here?" I smiled at him.

"It made me even more grateful that I decided to leave," I told him "This place holds no good memories for me" he went silent then smirked at me.

"Then should we make some?" Without letting me answer he pulled me closer to his body, cupped my face, and placed his lips on mine.

"That's one way to start" I smiled and he intertwined our fingers.

"Your tremors are getting better" he mentioned thinking about yesterday "And you faced them head-on".

"I wasn't afraid of them, it's just a reaction to the damage they left behind, that's at least what my psychiatrist told us" Dad had taken me to see someone about my past and during the months of visiting my condition has gotten better "My body is coming to terms of what my brain knew already, they have no hold on me" he kissed my forehead "Hey let's go to Demolition" the other two turned to me "It's a used clothes store and I know a girl who works there" they agreed and we head to the subway, I saw a few acquaintances who updated me on what happened while I was gone, riding the subway was a new experience for Beck and Jay, they were shocked when the saw performers this far down, I saw the store in view and we headed in. Jay dragged Josh over to a rack and Beck went to browse also.

"Welcome to Demolition, that jacket would look good on you it will emphasize your muscles" I heard the familiar viper tongue and spun around to see her with her sales smile plastered on her face beside Beck.

"Thanks" was his reply as he put the jacket back and roam his eyes around the place "Babe?" I made my presence known and he smiled at me.

"Still have that velvet tongue as usual" I spoke and the ginger-haired girl looked at me in shock before a true smile grew on her face.

"Gem".

"Hey, Aubrey".

"Heard you moved, you back?".

"No visiting thought I'd check up on you and see how that plan I offered you is going".

"Almost have all the money" she informed, "After you straightened me out I sat down with my folks and they gave me a price for the place".

"I knew you could do it, you just needed a shove in the right direction" she laughed.

"More like a beating" she nodded to Beck "He yours?" I nodded in reply as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder "You got a good one" I looked up and saw that Jade and Josh were ready to leave.

"I'll see you around Aubrey, keep on the right track" I turned and left the store.

Beck's POV

As I followed behind Evie, a hand pulled me back, turning I saw the Audrey girl, she held a small crafted box, she handed it out to me and I rose a brow.

"Could you give Gem this for me?" I took the box and looked at the girl "You're good for her, if anyone deserves to be happy it is her, so make her happy" she then went back inside, I caught up to the others and handed the box to Evie.

"She gave me this for you" I watched as she opened it and a melody rang out as 2 dove figurines spun "A music box".

"Why doves?" Josh questioned.

"When I lived here I would always stare at the sky watching the birds fly freely wherever they wanted to go, I wanted to do that" her finger brushed against the figurines.

"Doves are my favorite birds" she smiled at the gift, tucking it gently into her small bag we continued our tour. During the walk Evie got lazy and I ended up carrying her, so here we are trying to find a diner with my girlfriend in my arms her legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms around my neck playing on her phone. Jade was laughing at something Josh had said and smiled, I've known Jade for a long time and I have never seen her this happy and she needed it.

"Why don't we just order pizza?" Josh offered "We've been walking for 15 minutes now and have yet to see a good diner".

"Uncle Josh?" I heard Evie groan and bury her face into my neck, we turned and saw Josh's niece and Evie's sister along with 2 boys behind them. I saw them look at Evie in my arms and their eyes widened.

"Everest?" I released my hold on my girlfriend and she faced the group after she stood on her heeled feet. I saw the boys raking their eyes over Evie and wrapped my arm possessively around her small waist.

"Matthews, Hart, Friar, Minkus" she greeted monotonously "What do you need?".

"She was in his arms" Josh's niece spoke in shock.

"I saw" Evie's sister confirmed.

"She had her legs around him".

"I saw".

"Is that normal?".

"I don't know".

"Everest, Maya told us you were back" the blonde stated with a smile.

"Not permanently," Evie said causing his smile to fade, she leaned into my embrace and I kissed her head.

"Who's this?".

"Her boyfriend" I answered.

"Beck meet Friar" the boy puffed out his chest slightly "Friar meet Beck" I stepped forward, standing a couple of inches taller than him and he had to lift his head to meet my gaze.

"Wow," the other boy said as his eyes widened "He's bigger than you Lucas" he stated the obvious and looked at both of us like he was studying us "If you are built like a horse then he's built like Superman" I turned to Evie confused.

"Friar said he was built like a horse in terms of strength and he's from Texas".

"Texas is a small place compared to the rest of the world," I told him.

"Can we go now?" Jade questioned "I feel like I'm babysitting" she gestured to the preteens before us.

"Yeah, let's just go back to the hotel and order some food, put on a movie, and call it a date," Evie said and we agreed "Good because I'm starving" she faced the group "Well kiddies, this has been a fun reunion and all but I'm sure it's past your curfew, so goodbye" I gave them a 2 fingered salute and flaunted my strength by lifting Evie into my hold with one arm as we walked away "Show off". I laughed at that comment.