Jade Fixes Beck and Everest Part 2

Jade's POV

Watching Eve do her microphone check was entertaining, to say the least especially when she at one point had to do some of the adjustments herself as Sinjin and his nerd squad were goofing off, she yelled and threatened them afterward for them to do their task right, the bonus was the Canadian boy that sat at the back watching my sister while nibbling on his fingers.

"La da. La da" Eve ad-libbed "La da, da, da, da, da, da" I could tell she was getting frustrated "La, la, la, la, la, la, la, okay, that sounds horrible," she said "I can't hear myself on the monitor, turn me up a little" Sinjin was about to make a comment when he saw the look of irritation on Eve's face "If you say anything that doesn't help me fix this technical problem, I'm going to dislocate every joint in your body painfully slow" he swallowed tightly and went to work along with the other two boys, standing I walked over to Beck.

"Does she talk about me?" he asked and I rose my brow at him.

"You're the one that wanted space and now you've got it" I spoke instead and he looked down "Is it too much space?".

"When we were at the Lodge and those guys kept looking at her, then Charlie dragged us into that game, and I got to thinking about what we said" Beck frowned.

"You know Eve doesn't show her emotions with words" I nodded to the stage "That's where she expresses herself".

"Through her songs".

"The question is have you had enough space to think about what you want?" I stood leaving Beck to his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everest's POV

I stood by my locker when a guy in a sweater came over to me, I kept my eyes in my locker when I saw him look over his shoulder, following his eyes I saw Vega hiding behind a wall.

"Hey" I slammed my locker door shut "Oh, my name's Gilbert" the boy introduced while swallowing thickly.

"So?" I stated bluntly.

"Oh my God" he breathed heavily "I really like your shoes" Locking down at my heels.

"Thanks, I think they will look better when you see them from afar" with that I walked away.

"Wait, I think you look really nice today" I spun around and glared at him.

"First of all, I look 'nice' every day" he took a step backward as I drew near "I don't need you or anyone to tell me that, second, whatever deal you made with Vega will be the ending of you as if you approach me again these boots will be red with your blood" the boy tripped and landed on the floor "This is where our eyes should meet and this is where you can see the shoes you like in all their glory" turning I walked away and head into the direction where Vega stood before I could reach her a familiar arm wrapped around my waist held me back "Let me go Beck".

"No, I know that look in your eyes" he responded.

"Eve, what happened?" Jay asked as she, Robbie, Cat, and Andre arrived.

"Ask Vega" I sneered and all eyes turn to the girl who was trying to walk away.

"Hey" she waved "Look I was just trying to help Beck".

"Help me? With what? And why would I need your help?".

"Well I thought that if Everest went out with someone you would be more open to going out with someone too"

"Oh my God," I removed myself from Beck's hold "How many times do I have to say it? I don't care who you date!" I looked at him "We broke up!" I walked away. Later that day Sikowitz came forward that some of the persons who signed up for the Blue Moon Jam won't be able to perform for some reason and since the program duration had already been selected, they were looking for people to fill the gap, no one had stepped forward so I did "Just tell me how many songs you want me to sing in order to fill the gap".