Girl Meets Girl's Day, Confrontations and Gifts

Third Person's POV
The West siblings walked with arms linked and without their male companion because they wanted to have a Sisters Day, both were dressed similarly and talking about random topics.

Third Person's POVThe West siblings walked with arms linked and without their male companion because they wanted to have a Sisters Day, both were dressed similarly and talking about random topics

(Jade's Outfit)

(Everest's Outfit)

(Everest's Outfit)

"So where exactly are our male counterparts?" Everest asked.

"Well apparently Josh has this amazing place he wanted to show Beck and then dubbed it a guy's day" Jade replied and Everest raised an eyebrow at her sister "Yeah, I didn't believe it for a second either".

"Seems like our boys have something planned for us" the 2 girls laughed as they entered a building.

"Welcome to Diamond Salon and Spa, I am Oliver how can I assist you?" The man at the front greeted with a smile.

"Hello, we have a reservation for West" Jade answered, the man looked through the book in front of him and gave a nod when he saw our names.

"Ah yes, Ms. West, we have you here for 2 deluxe packages" we nodded in confirmation and he called over two women "These are Anna and Grace, they will take care of you" he then turned to the women "Girls they booked a deluxe package each, so I'll leave them in your capable hands".

Meanwhile~
Beck and Josh were walking down a street, both having a deep conversation when they saw 2 girls ahead, Josh sighed as he recognized them.

"Oh geez," he sighed as his niece and her best friend spotted them.

"Uncle Josh!" "Uncle Boing!" Riley and Maya called out respectively as the latter went to wrap her arms around him.

"Not your Uncle, Maya" Josh responded as he evaded her arms "And I told you to stop trying to hug me".

"What are you guys up to?" they stared at us.

"I'm buying a gift for Evie" Beck answered "A necklace or a ring, maybe a couple's set" Maya laughed as he said that causing the male to look at her confused.

"You're wasting your money then, Everest doesn't wear jewelry".

"Did she have any jewelry to wear in the first place? Or are you saying that because you've never seen her in any?" the blonde-haired girl went silent as she couldn't answer "You may think you know my girlfriend but you don't, let's go Josh" both males left leaving Riley comforting Maya.