Two Girls and a Moose Part 2

Beck's POV
After Moose got a break from Cat and Tori, we finally had time to hang out, we sat outside of my RV reminiscing and he brought me up to speed on what's happening in Canada.

"All jokes aside" he stated seriously "What's the deal with Everest".

"What do you mean?" I asked staring at him, all previous humor has gone at the mention of Evie.

"Is she really single?".

"Yeah, I guess" Moose smiled at me.

"Do you think I got a chance?" I looked down at my drink "I mean she is beautiful and have you seen her figure, she's absolute perfection".

"Yeah, she is" memories of her flashed through my mind as they did regularly.

"If she was my girl, I wouldn't let her go".

"Yeah" I ran a hand through my hair with a sigh.

"Wait, do you like her?" he laughed.

"I should, she was my girlfriend" Moose's eyes widened in shock at the new information, he was about to respond when Tori arrived confusing me as she was still grounded but she told us that she snuck out to meet Moose, during her 'apology' Cat arrived with a moving grill flipping burger patties and the two started arguing like before.

"Okay, I can't take this anymore" I stood gaining their attention "Moose, which one of these freaks do you like better, Tori or Cat?".

"Look no offense but I like Canadian girls" Moose confessed "They like hockey for real, they're bigger and they're just less weird than most Hollywood girls" He then turned to me "If I had to choose it would be Everest" my eyes widened and I glared at him, he may be my friend but Everest isn't someone I want him talking or thinking about at all. Coming to terms that Moose didn't like either of them, the girls left, well Tori ran but I still stood staring at Moose "I'm not going to ask her out, I wouldn't do that to you and you clearly still like her but there are going to be more guys wanting to date her and you don't really have a say in what she does anymore".

"I know".

"Whatever you are doing, you better do it fast".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andre, Robbie, and I stood on the stage of Karaoke Dokie after their performance, my eyes found Evie as they kept doing throughout the night, she sat at the side with Jade waiting to be called up to perform, she was getting a lot of male attention which I didn't like and what Moose told me the night before came to mind.

"All right, let's end this thing with a bang!" I spoke into the microphone "Thank you for wearing the yellow ribbons and now closing the fundraiser is Jewels!" thunderous applause sounded throughout the place including mine.

"Thank you for having us, before we perform I am happy to say that we have made more than the needed amount for the new male bathroom" Jade announced and more cheers erupted from the audience.

"To close the night, we're going to sing a new song, hope you like it," Evie said before the music started.

(Jade, Everest, Both)
Even if we can't find heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven

Hands put your empty hands in mine
And scars show me all the scars you hide
And hey, if your wings are broken
Please take mine 'til yours can open too
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
And hurt, I know you're hurting but so am I
And love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine so yours can open too