7.Movie Night

-Your POV-

After my shower, I had changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie, not bothering to wear anything 'professional' since the tower was essentially my home. Natasha, Steve, Sam, and Bucky had went out to do a mission, and Tony was on patrol alongside Peter, one of the newest 'unofficial Avengers'.

The day was fairly uneventful for myself, and the others who were in the tower.

I walked past the calendar, noticing a bright pink circle around today's date. Pink circles meant movie nights.

I went up the ladder that lead to Clint's vents, knocking on the hatch [Hey, Bird man version one, come make food with me. I dont want to make all the food myself.] I signed to Clint after I secured myself on the ladder with one of my legs catching between the bars.

Clint made some sort of noise in disatisfaction, before nodding [Fine. But we're making that chilli I want to make.] This earns a huff from me, before agreeing [Dont make it too spicy, Thor and Loki don't like spicy foods.] I warn him as we walk to the kitchen [And I personally dont think you want to have them have that grudge hanging over your head]

We start to make food, Peter came in a little banged up, and was sent down to Bruce. I smiled as he passed, offering him a small bowl of the chilli since it was almost done. I knew he would have to get home by the time it was completely done, even though we were just adding the final touches.

People made their way into the dining room, getting their own bowls and utensils out as they waited. After everything was served we all sat down in the living room, the dining table rarely being used.

I was sat on one of the corner seats on the couch, Loki on my side, Thor next to his, Natasha in the chair to my other side. We all ate, a light conversation forming. Steve and Natasha were talking about the mission, so I turned my focus to Loki and Thor, who was just telling Loki about the 'cool parts' of the mission, while Loki looker disinterested

Loki glanced at me from the corner of his eyes, getting a break from Thor while he got himself more food.

"What are you looking at?" I hear, making me jolt. Natasha turned to glance at me, and I gave her a reassuring gaze.

I turned back to Loki, shoving his arm a bit [That startled me] I sign, pouting at him "Clearly." Loki hummed out? In? Telepathically.

I rolled my eyes, glancing at Tony, who was browsing through the TV [Is Tony choosing movies? Whats he suggesting?] I ask Loki, who was still watching me "He is suggesting Action movies. Alot of the team want romantic movies though, so he's making that pathetic whining sound." He commented, earning a laugh from me

Loki turned to face Thor who just got back, who had a confused expression when he looked at Loki. I tilted my head, but Thor shook his head slightly, his expression returning to its smile, if not even more cheery than normal.

I shrug, tossing a crumpled up paper at Tony [Romance] I sign to him, knowing he knew that word at least.

Tony rolls his eyes, likely making 'that pathetic whining sound' as described by Loki. Eventually a movie was put on, the subtitles turned on already. We had used subtitles a few times, and they were handy, even for the hearing people, but since I lost my hearing, I got the customize the appearance.

We went through a few movies before some people started to turn in for the night, including Steve, Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, and Clint. Thor had gotten me a blanket before he left as well, which I thanked him for, and happily tucked myself into.

At some point I dozed off, cuddled into a pillow I had pulled into my lap.

-Loki's POV-

It took me a while to realize that Y/N was asleep, only noticing when she fell against my side. I stiffened up, glancing around. Tony and Vision were the only two left in the room, and I knew neither of them were paying attention to me.

I picked up Y/N, carrying her to her room, thankful that no one saw me carrying her.

Once she was sat in her bed, I pulled my arms out from under her, turning to leave before I heard a slightly distorted whimper. It stung my heart as if it were an arrow. Or perhaps a bullet. I turned to face her, seeing her trembling and reaching out for something. I set my hand on hers, gently petting her hair, speaking to her telepathically "You're okay Darling. You're safe."

She seems to calm a bit, her hands grasping mine tightly "L-Loki?" She sputters out, her words still as jumbled as the night I first made a telepathic connection. tears pushing past her closed eyelids, which I gently pushed away with my thumb, My eyebrows furrow, slipping my free hand under her back, gently pulling her up, and into my embrace "What is it Darling? Im here for you." I tell her, pressing my forehead against hers.

It took a while for her to calm down, and when she did, I slipped out of her room, not wanting to be caught in there and accused of doing something indecent.

We both had nightmares of our own. Our own mental scars that had not faded. It made me wonder what was taking such a huge toll on her to cause that reaction. I would ask Lady Natasha, were she retired to her room already. It would be better to ask in the morning.

//Sorry this one is a bit shorter, but I wanted to end it here bc it was the end of the day and stuff

Word count 992