Small Christmas Special

(Also this is unedited, so don't blame me for any mistakes. I wanted to get out a Christmas episode, and if I don't do it now, I'll forget about it)

You had been dating Loki for a while now, and everyone had figured it out.

When Christmas came around, it was Tony who decorated, and of course he always added mistletoe, so he could laugh at the awkward pairs that walked in together.

Steve and Bucky seemed chill with it however. ;)

"Y/n." Loki said softly through your mind, wrapping an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him "Too early to be awake."

You turned to face him, gently stroking his cheek 'Its Christmas though.'

"Too early still." He complained, and you could feel him letting out a soft sigh at your affection

'What can I do to convince you to get up?' you asked, moving your hands to gently push back his hair instead

Loki cracked one eye open, smiling mischievously "A kiss?"

You smiled, laughing a little bit, before leaning down and kissing him, letting yourself linger for a bit, but pull away before Loki is satisfied

"Hey...I was enjoying that." Loki pouted, both his eyes open now

'you can have the rest of it after you get up.' you say, crossing your arms 'Under the mistletoe, so you can't just stand up.'

Loki groans a bit, slowly pulling himself from the covers of the bed, allowing you to admire how he looked without a top on. The top that you were wearing.

You got up as well, putting on some sweatpants and a hoodie, not particularly wanting to endure the teasing of one Tony Stark.

Loki wrapped his arms around your waist again, resting his chin on your head " 'm ready. Can we go now?"

You smiled, reaching up and ruffling his hair, looking up at him in a small mirror you had in the dresser 'Fine, fine.'

You made your way to the living room, stopping under the mistletoe, ignoring any shouts from Tony that you were under it.

He didn't quite remember that you still couldn't hear him. But had the Christmas spirit, so you excused him.

You stood on your tippy toes, wrapping your arms around Loki's neck, and before you could pull him down, he was already leaning down for you, kissing you passionately.

Hell, if there wasn't anyone there, you knew that Loki would want to press you against the wall and just shower you in endless attention (that included many many hickeys).

After a while, Loki pulled away, grinning at you "Now I'm mostly satisfied."

You hummed softly, letting him pull you twords his comfortable reading chair, pulling you into his lap, before going back to sleep while everyone made their way to the living room, and you chatted with your family.

Christmas couldn't be much better.

Word count: 437