》Character Profile《

Everyone meet the main character of my story, Callista!

This is a more detailed version of her backstory:

Callista Jaya Fett (her birth number is CT-9901) was one of a batch of twelve clones born with multiple enhancements yet was the only one to survive past infancy. The Kaminoans decided that it would be better if only one enhancement was given per clone, (thus the Bad Batch was created).

CT-9901 was not forgotten though. Jango Fett was asked to raise and train her, since he was the best of the best. CT-9901 - now named Callista Jaya Fett - would spend the next ten years of her life under Jango's care and form a close bond with Boba.

She learned many useful skills and thanks to her enhanced mind, Callista was a very quick learner. By the time she reached age ten, Callista knew every part of a ship and  how they worked (she probably could have built one herself, that's how deep her knowledge of star ships were). She'd learned how use many weapons - from a small detonator to a blaster cannon. Callista was probably the deadliest ten year old the galaxy has ever seen, what with her extensive knowledge of weaponry, ships - plus her enhanced mind, strength, eyesight, and senses. The Kaminoans - who'd watched her progress very closely - were certain that Callista would by far be the greatest super soldier they'd ever created.

But all those high hopes and dreams that everyone had - the Kaminoans hopes of her being a great soldier and Callista (who was unaware of the Kaminoans future already planned for her to join the GAR) who's dream was to be a great bounty hunter alongside her brother - came crashing down when a Jedi arrived on Kamino.

Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Once Jango sensed that the Jedi Knight was onto him for being involved in a plot to assassinate Senator Padmé Amidala(that had failed), the bounty hunter was forced to flee Kamino and only intended for Boba to come with him. He'd never seen Callista as anything more than a clone he'd been bribed with extra money to train, while the girl loved the man and considered him her father.

But Callista was not about to be left out of the loop and snuck onto the Slave I while Jango was battling Obi-Wan Kenobi. She wanted to help him but had never fought a Jedi before, and she reasoned that he father was the best Bounty Hunter in the world and could take down a Jedi. This didn't stop her from resenting Obi-Wan Kenobi - he showed up here and now suddenly everything is changing and she wasn't sure why.

By the time Jango discovered that Callista had stowed away on the ship, it was too dangerous to take her back to Kamino so he begrudgingly allowed her to stay with him and Boba - she was after all a good fighter and would be very useful.

Callista was happy that she'd be getting to stay and spent the rest of the trip to the planet Geonosis daydreaming about the adventures she and her small family would get to experience together now that they didn't live on Kamino anymore. Unfortunately, dreams are not a reality, which Callista would have to learn the hard way.

As if seeing one Jedi wasn't crazy enough, imagine Callista's surprise when a team of thirty or more Jedi suddenly showed up and thus began the first Battle of Geonosis.

The sound of gunfire and lightsabers deflecting blaster shots and slicing through battle droids was overwhelming for Callistas enhanced senses and Jango ordered them to go to the ship and remain there until the battle was over.

Callista and Boba went and hid in a spot where they could still observe the battle instead of listening to their father's instructions - the former keeping her ears covered and eyes squeezed shut while she practiced the exercises taught to her that would help calm her body down and adapt to the chaos around her.

Callista managed to calm down enough to remove the hands from her ears and open her eyes, only to gasp as she watched a Jedi wielding a purple lightsaber behead her father. She heard Boba cry out to their father as his body collapsed to the ground and despite her horror she couldn't look away. Her stomach twisted while tears smarted in her eyes as the reality of what happened settled in.

Jango was dead.

That Jedi killed him.

Everything that happened in the aftermath of that horrible moment that would haunt both children was a blur.

Callista remembered going down to the battlefield with Boba once the fight was over and watched as her brother lifted Jango's helmet and pressed his forehead to it as more tears ran down both their faces.
Nothing was the same after that. Boba let his hatred for the Jedi who killed their father fester and he expressed his wish to avenge their father's death. But Callista, forever scarred by watching the only parental figure she'd known be killed in such a cruel way, had made a vow to herself to never kill a living soul as long as she lived.

So their differences drew the once tight knit duo apart. Boba elicited help from one of Jango's former associates - Aurra Sing - while Callista went on to live a life of crime in order to survive in a cruel galaxy that had broke out into a war.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Wow, I didn't intend for the backstory summary to be that long lol.

But I hope it makes sense to everyone and if you have further questions feel free to leave a comment or private message me!

Does anyone else think she kinda looks like Crosshair? They kinda have similar face shapes - I didn't even plan for that to happen. 😆

~B.C.